Clear All

• TANGO 5/10
    replied
    Yessir , It's good to go now .

Leave a comment:

• seafoodking
    replied
    Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
    I was 300lbs & down to 218lbs . I suffered with high Prolactin for several years & didn't know it. I'm a CDL A truck driver & my blood pressure was my only Jobs concern. Testosterone & Prolactin was not of concern to them. I got blood work done where I found out about my Prolactinoma. I'm currently on a medication called Caborgoline that had to shrink the benign brain tumor. My Prolactin was over 3000 so I don't think you have high Prolactin but A Blood Work can't hurt , so at least you will know where your hormonal #s are at. High Prolactin in men absolutely destroys sexual desire & let alone being able to get it up for intercourse. If you get it up high Prolactin will quickly diminish it before you even ejaculate. At its worst when I would have sex, I would rush if I got WOOD because we both knew that the Erection was always funny acting.
    So is ur dick working all fine now? I really missed those instant erection when I was still under 25.

Leave a comment:

• seafoodking
    replied
    I was 300lbs & down to 218lbs . I suffered with high Prolactin for several years & didn't know it. I'm a CDL A truck driver & my blood pressure was my only Jobs concern. Testosterone & Prolactin was not of concern to them. I got blood work done where I found out about my Prolactinoma. I'm currently on a medication called Caborgoline that had to shrink the benign brain tumor. My Prolactin was over 3000 so I don't think you have high Prolactin but A Blood Work can't hurt , so at least you will know where your hormonal #s are at. High Prolactin in men absolutely destroys sexual desire & let alone being able to get it up for intercourse. If you get it up high Prolactin will quickly diminish it before you even ejaculate. At its worst when I would have sex, I would rush if I got WOOD because we both knew that the Erection was always funny acting.
    Thanks to all the suggestions. I will book an appointment foe test. In terms of sex, I could still fvk 5 days a day, it seems healthy but some of the position will make me limp, like the cow girl position. I mean just now I had sex 2 times in an hour.

Im wondering if fheres any natural food that boost nitric oxide. Since im alrdy taking zinc, vitamin b and c, i dnt wanna be taking so much medicine/supplement. Im not sure if these pills will be bad for the kidney.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• TANGO 5/10
    replied
    Originally posted by seafoodking View Post
    Thanks for your experience. How much do you weight now? Wat u do to decrease your prolactin? I mean I get those sexual desire pretty quick after sex. But, my dick is pretty numb at least for an hour. Is that sign of high prolactin? how did u cure it?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• TANGO 5/10
    replied
    Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    Sounds like you should look at overall health and get a hormone check.
    Agreed

Leave a comment:

• donkeehote
    replied
    L-argenine or L-citrulline is said to help with NO. I started with argenine and later switched after further consideration. I have had some moderate success.

I would get checked out first though. Physical, hormones etc. Also if you are overweight that may be affecting your sleep (apnea). So weight loss definitely recommended.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Sounds like you should look at overall health and get a hormone check.

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    A "0" would be complete impotence whereas a "10" would be your ideal level of EQ. The standards can change. If you current;y see yourself as haing a 10 level EQ it can be improved upon over time with effort.

Leave a comment:

• seafoodking
    replied
    I meant before i took vitamin b complex my refractory period could be as long as 3-4 days. Durinf those time i could see a hot chick and not feeling a.thing.

Now i could feel horny after an hour. But my dick isnt so sensitive, even if i felt excited in my head.

Is that prolactin or nitric oxide that makes my dick not so sensitive or not keeping up to my brain and erect?

Leave a comment:

• seafoodking
    replied
    I don't know how your physical health is but at my 300lb weight and a combination of my high Prolactin level , my EQ was sporadic , non existent , and sometimes flat out impotence. I'm on medication for my high Prolactin & I also use Supplements plus lost some weight. That did wonders for my EQ. I used to have High blood pressure & was pre-diabetic. So once I got that stuff under control my unit started performing at 110% again. I'm not familiar with sleep apnea but there is so much that kills EQ.
    Thanks for your experience. How much do you weight now? Wat u do to decrease your prolactin? I mean I get those sexual desire pretty quick after sex. But, my dick is pretty numb at least for an hour. Is that sign of high prolactin? how did u cure it?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• TANGO 5/10
    replied
    Originally posted by seafoodking View Post
    I think my sleep apnea is affecting my Nitric Oxide level alot.Even during sex on certain angles I dnt feel pleasure and eventually it will go limp. But, on my head Im feeling very horny especially when Im fucking this hot chick and I feel excited.

I can get 10/10 from fapping but thats with constant physical stimulation. I could look at a naked girl and feel excited on my head, but my dick is probably 30-40% erected.

Im really hoping some1 can give me advice on improving EQ. I mean I tried Edging, but it seems like the EQ improvement is only durinv the time. My cock gets less sensitive after edging, and it would take me over a week to be sensitive again.

Please help. Thanks.
    I don't know how your physical health is but at my 300lb weight and a combination of my high Prolactin level , my EQ was sporadic , non existent , and sometimes flat out impotence. I'm on medication for my high Prolactin & I also use Supplements plus lost some weight. That did wonders for my EQ. I used to have High blood pressure & was pre-diabetic. So once I got that stuff under control my unit started performing at 110% again. I'm not familiar with sleep apnea but there is so much that kills EQ.

Leave a comment:

• seafoodking
    replied
    I think my sleep apnea is affecting my Nitric Oxide level alot.Even during sex on certain angles I dnt feel pleasure and eventually it will go limp. But, on my head Im feeling very horny especially when Im fucking this hot chick and I feel excited.

I can get 10/10 from fapping but thats with constant physical stimulation. I could look at a naked girl and feel excited on my head, but my dick is probably 30-40% erected.

Im really hoping some1 can give me advice on improving EQ. I mean I tried Edging, but it seems like the EQ improvement is only durinv the time. My cock gets less sensitive after edging, and it would take me over a week to be sensitive again.

Please help. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• TANGO 5/10
    replied
    I can do towel Raise's with a bath towel if I Edge to the threshold of a PONR. I'd say that's a good 10/10 EQ. Eventually I can't hold it up but I do get a few good 5sec holds in.

Leave a comment:

• seafoodking
    replied
    how do u guys consider 10/10 on EQ? At the PONR?

Leave a comment:

• closed116
    replied
    The most common cause of sleep apnea is being overweight. If that's your situation, losing weight and/or increasing cardiovascular fitness can help EQ.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X