Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EQ indicator

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EQ indicator

    How we consider 10/10 EQ? cucumber MEG, redish Shiny glans, and the rock hard before ejactulation?

    Im having some EQ problems most likely bcoz of my severe sleep apnea, but I can still get rock hard through physical stimulation, not visual though.

    Any 1 can suggest me some method? aside than curing sleep apnea? thks guys

  • #2
    Are you masturbating to porn?
    My Work

    ARTICLES:

    Comment


    • #3
      no sir, i barely masterbate to porn, less than once a,month. I do fap on imagination, around twice a week. I know than sleep apnea will causes low NO level, thats why i wanna ask if some1 knows any method of increasing NO.
      thx

      Comment


      • #4
        Edging a kegel /rk routine .

        Comment


        • #5
          The most common cause of sleep apnea is being overweight. If that's your situation, losing weight and/or increasing cardiovascular fitness can help EQ.
          "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

          - Socrates

          Start: 7 x 5 (BPEL x MSEG)
          Now: 8.25 x 6.25
          Goal: 9 x 7

          Comment


          • #6
            how do u guys consider 10/10 on EQ? At the PONR?

            Comment


            • #7
              I can do towel Raise's with a bath towel if I Edge to the threshold of a PONR. I'd say that's a good 10/10 EQ. Eventually I can't hold it up but I do get a few good 5sec holds in.

              Comment


              • #8
                I think my sleep apnea is affecting my Nitric Oxide level alot.Even during sex on certain angles I dnt feel pleasure and eventually it will go limp. But, on my head Im feeling very horny especially when Im fucking this hot chick and I feel excited.

                I can get 10/10 from fapping but thats with constant physical stimulation. I could look at a naked girl and feel excited on my head, but my dick is probably 30-40% erected.

                Im really hoping some1 can give me advice on improving EQ. I mean I tried Edging, but it seems like the EQ improvement is only durinv the time. My cock gets less sensitive after edging, and it would take me over a week to be sensitive again.

                Please help. Thanks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by seafoodking View Post
                  I think my sleep apnea is affecting my Nitric Oxide level alot.Even during sex on certain angles I dnt feel pleasure and eventually it will go limp. But, on my head Im feeling very horny especially when Im fucking this hot chick and I feel excited.

                  I can get 10/10 from fapping but thats with constant physical stimulation. I could look at a naked girl and feel excited on my head, but my dick is probably 30-40% erected.

                  Im really hoping some1 can give me advice on improving EQ. I mean I tried Edging, but it seems like the EQ improvement is only durinv the time. My cock gets less sensitive after edging, and it would take me over a week to be sensitive again.

                  Please help. Thanks.
                  I don't know how your physical health is but at my 300lb weight and a combination of my high Prolactin level , my EQ was sporadic , non existent , and sometimes flat out impotence. I'm on medication for my high Prolactin & I also use Supplements plus lost some weight. That did wonders for my EQ. I used to have High blood pressure & was pre-diabetic. So once I got that stuff under control my unit started performing at 110% again. I'm not familiar with sleep apnea but there is so much that kills EQ.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
                    I don't know how your physical health is but at my 300lb weight and a combination of my high Prolactin level , my EQ was sporadic , non existent , and sometimes flat out impotence. I'm on medication for my high Prolactin & I also use Supplements plus lost some weight. That did wonders for my EQ. I used to have High blood pressure & was pre-diabetic. So once I got that stuff under control my unit started performing at 110% again. I'm not familiar with sleep apnea but there is so much that kills EQ.
                    Thanks for your experience. How much do you weight now? Wat u do to decrease your prolactin? I mean I get those sexual desire pretty quick after sex. But, my dick is pretty numb at least for an hour. Is that sign of high prolactin? how did u cure it?

                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I meant before i took vitamin b complex my refractory period could be as long as 3-4 days. Durinf those time i could see a hot chick and not feeling a.thing.

                      Now i could feel horny after an hour. But my dick isnt so sensitive, even if i felt excited in my head.

                      Is that prolactin or nitric oxide that makes my dick not so sensitive or not keeping up to my brain and erect?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        A "0" would be complete impotence whereas a "10" would be your ideal level of EQ. The standards can change. If you current;y see yourself as haing a 10 level EQ it can be improved upon over time with effort.
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                        The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                        25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sounds like you should look at overall health and get a hormone check.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            L-argenine or L-citrulline is said to help with NO. I started with argenine and later switched after further consideration. I have had some moderate success.

                            I would get checked out first though. Physical, hormones etc. Also if you are overweight that may be affecting your sleep (apnea). So weight loss definitely recommended.
                            I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

                            Dick Stats
                            Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                            Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                            OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              Sounds like you should look at overall health and get a hormone check.
                              Agreed

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X