EQ indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seafoodking View Post
    Thanks for your experience. How much do you weight now? Wat u do to decrease your prolactin? I mean I get those sexual desire pretty quick after sex. But, my dick is pretty numb at least for an hour. Is that sign of high prolactin? how did u cure it?

Thanks
    I was 300lbs & down to 218lbs . I suffered with high Prolactin for several years & didn't know it. I'm a CDL A truck driver & my blood pressure was my only Jobs concern. Testosterone & Prolactin was not of concern to them. I got blood work done where I found out about my Prolactinoma. I'm currently on a medication called Caborgoline that had to shrink the benign brain tumor. My Prolactin was over 3000 so I don't think you have high Prolactin but A Blood Work can't hurt , so at least you will know where your hormonal #s are at. High Prolactin in men absolutely destroys sexual desire & let alone being able to get it up for intercourse. If you get it up high Prolactin will quickly diminish it before you even ejaculate. At its worst when I would have sex, I would rush if I got WOOD because we both knew that the Erection was always funny acting.

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
      I was 300lbs & down to 218lbs . I suffered with high Prolactin for several years & didn't know it. I'm a CDL A truck driver & my blood pressure was my only Jobs concern. Testosterone & Prolactin was not of concern to them. I got blood work done where I found out about my Prolactinoma. I'm currently on a medication called Caborgoline that had to shrink the benign brain tumor. My Prolactin was over 3000 so I don't think you have high Prolactin but A Blood Work can't hurt , so at least you will know where your hormonal #s are at. High Prolactin in men absolutely destroys sexual desire & let alone being able to get it up for intercourse. If you get it up high Prolactin will quickly diminish it before you even ejaculate. At its worst when I would have sex, I would rush if I got WOOD because we both knew that the Erection was always funny acting.
      Thanks to all the suggestions. I will book an appointment foe test. In terms of sex, I could still fvk 5 days a day, it seems healthy but some of the position will make me limp, like the cow girl position. I mean just now I had sex 2 times in an hour.

Im wondering if fheres any natural food that boost nitric oxide. Since im alrdy taking zinc, vitamin b and c, i dnt wanna be taking so much medicine/supplement. Im not sure if these pills will be bad for the kidney.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
        So is ur dick working all fine now? I really missed those instant erection when I was still under 25.

Comment

Yessir , It's good to go now .

Comment

Working...
          X