Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morebigger
    replied
    If I were you I would sit back relax and recover to a100%. No playing with it.. Wait until your 30 days after your full recovery .Then start with some easy newbie stuff.

Leave a comment:

• HansTwilight
    replied
    That's why you don't fap as flippen much as you were man, have you done your reboot?

Leave a comment:

• Shirdisaibhakta
    replied
    Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
    Now don't you think waiting until you are fully recovered would be a great idea? I'd wait until I was fully recovered and then wait an extra month after that to be sure.
    I take ur point.. thank u

Leave a comment:

• Shirdisaibhakta
    replied
    Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
    How the heck does one injure yourself masturbating? If you can't properly handle your dick when you are playing, I fear that you will do great damage when you are training. Learn your limits and learn to respect your unit first. Come back when you are 100% healed and have the right mindset to take this challenge on. PE requires discipline and long term goals.
    I liked kegeling while playing with myself to make myself harder and i guess i pushed too much.. thats how i got injured..

Leave a comment:

• TheZZMan
    replied
    How the heck does one injure yourself masturbating? If you can't properly handle your dick when you are playing, I fear that you will do great damage when you are training. Learn your limits and learn to respect your unit first. Come back when you are 100% healed and have the right mindset to take this challenge on. PE requires discipline and long term goals.

Leave a comment:

• CUSP82
    replied
    Now don't you think waiting until you are fully recovered would be a great idea? I'd wait until I was fully recovered and then wait an extra month after that to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• Shirdisaibhakta
    started a topic Can i start pe ?

Can i start pe ?

Hi all im 21.. i had recently injured myself while masturbating and have recovered nearly 90 % with guidelines from the members here.. i have never done pe and i wish to start and i was wondering if i can start now as i have recovered 90 % or wait till i fully recover ?
Working...
X