Can i start pe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i start pe ?

Hi all im 21.. i had recently injured myself while masturbating and have recovered nearly 90 % with guidelines from the members here.. i have never done pe and i wish to start and i was wondering if i can start now as i have recovered 90 % or wait till i fully recover ?

Now don't you think waiting until you are fully recovered would be a great idea? I'd wait until I was fully recovered and then wait an extra month after that to be sure.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

How the heck does one injure yourself masturbating? If you can't properly handle your dick when you are playing, I fear that you will do great damage when you are training. Learn your limits and learn to respect your unit first. Come back when you are 100% healed and have the right mindset to take this challenge on. PE requires discipline and long term goals.
      “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
      — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
        How the heck does one injure yourself masturbating? If you can't properly handle your dick when you are playing, I fear that you will do great damage when you are training. Learn your limits and learn to respect your unit first. Come back when you are 100% healed and have the right mindset to take this challenge on. PE requires discipline and long term goals.
        I liked kegeling while playing with myself to make myself harder and i guess i pushed too much.. thats how i got injured..

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Now don't you think waiting until you are fully recovered would be a great idea? I'd wait until I was fully recovered and then wait an extra month after that to be sure.
          I take ur point.. thank u

Comment

That's why you don't fap as flippen much as you were man, have you done your reboot?
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

If I were you I would sit back relax and recover to a100%. No playing with it.. Wait until your 30 days after your full recovery .Then start with some easy newbie stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X