Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visible effects of overhand vs underhand jelqing grip

Hi everyone!
    First of all i wanna thank everyone for the pure golden informations spread on this forum!
    I've been in for a little more than one month, already jumped from 5.8 to 6,2 inches BPEL. Glad this whole process is working.
    I have a little doubt. I've noticed that jelqing while using a underhand grip my glans inflates ALOT, plus veins all over my shaft, specially the ones on the top really gets huge. ( but jelqing target is not the glans right ).Now, on the other hand, while jelqing overhand i notice just a little glans inflation, and veins on my shaft definetly don't jump out of my skin, but i can really feel the sides of my shaft getting "harder" or just fuller as i slide up my jelqing grip.( and jelqing should target the shaft after all right? )
    I also noticed that with the overhand grip i'm able to reach the full lenght of my penis, right to the pubic bone, where with a underhand grip i'm unable to do that.
    Plus, after jelqing, if i have used a underhand grip i get a nice plump flaccid for longer time compared with the one i get with overhand grip jelqing.
    Is getting way more inflation from the underhand jelqs normal? i thought it might be cause i accidentally put more stress on the big veins on the top of my shaft with my thumb. ( also i have read stressing those veins might be dangerous ).
    I'd just love to know what you guys think, cause i prefere doing overhand jelqs since i can grip a bigger portion of my penis, but i don't want to do them wrong or ineffectively. Maybe i'm not even doin them wrong, but the visible effects compared with the underhand just confuses me.

Done with the question, now a little consideration on warming up. I am a health sciences student, studying for my phisiology exam this year. Phisiological MINUMUM time required to heat tissues from external sources is 20 minutes. Don't ever warmup less than that, otherwise you are just warming up your skin, that's what science says. ;-)

Most guys use the overhand jelqing for the same reasons you have mentioned. I think that the overhand grip is much more effective.

Congrats on your gains by the way.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

The key is to fit the excersizes to your goals. It sounds like you have done that. Congratulations. Keep it up.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

thanks for your replies guys :-)

Comment

Originally posted by DavideNC View Post
          Done with the question, now a little consideration on warming up. I am a health sciences student, studying for my phisiology exam this year. Phisiological MINUMUM time required to heat tissues from external sources is 20 minutes. Don't ever warmup less than that, otherwise you are just warming up your skin, that's what science says. ;-)
          That's a pretty broad generalization, since heat transfer would depend on skin thickness (conduction), blood flow (convection), thermal conductivity of the tissue to be heated, and external temperature, at the very least. And heat to what degree? (pun not intended) Could you provide a source for that figure?
          - CM

...measuring...

The Goal Pole Goal Poll

Comment

I agree with CriticalMass. We are talking about the penis, a much smaller volume to heat compared to limbs or the torso. That's like saying it takes just as long to warm up a bolt as it would a hammer. The fact that it doesn't is just plain physics. I'm not a health sciences student, but I am an engineer.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

sorry for my late answer, been pretty busy! My phisiology class says so! lesson was about musce tissue and hot/cold therapies in the "rice" phase after an injury, but the doctor said that applies to all of body tissues: smallest time needed to heat tissues underneath the skin is around 20 minutes mainly for the reason that epidermis ( outer layer of skin) has nearly no blood vessels, so heat doesn't transfer that good to the other 2 layers, thus requiring some more time. plus, you have to be sure not to use an excessive heat source to avoid damaging alll the thermolabil structures in your dermis. only then, heat transfers to the hypodermis, and again, % of fat tissue lying there may increase heating time. once you have heated all of the 3 layers, your tissues actually begin to heat. thickness of the overall skin indeed plays a role, but i'm a student, if my phd professor and book says so i trust them right?

Comment

Working...
              X