Toliet paper roll question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toliet paper roll question

If you can fit the head of your dick but no further into a TP roll, does that mean that part of your dick which cant fit any further, is at least the same girth as the TP roll?

Thanks

yes! I think...lucky you
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

this is a pretty safe assumption.
      goal--Contentment
      proactive's progress log

Comment

Go in soft. Then erect while in there. If the cardboard explodes report back so we can celebrate with you.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

It's time to move on to paper towel rolls.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I'm on the tail pipe test, and it's a booger to pass.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

My 5.91EG can't fit inside the toilet roll only the head but i still want more girth!!!!!!!
              1/2017
              Bpel:8.39
              Nbpel:8
              Eg:5.75

Current
              Bpel 8.66!
              Fl:6"
              Eg:6.1
              Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                Go in soft. Then erect while in there. If the cardboard explodes report back so we can celebrate with you.
                I ought to try that. Think I would need to film that because my dick doesn't fit in a TP roll. Not sure I could do it?
                7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                8 X 6 goal
                8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by 8.39 View Post
                  My 5.91EG can't fit inside the toilet roll only the head but i still want more girth!!!!!!!
                  Paper towel roll?

BTW my wife told to quit PE around that size. Blow Job size limit being reached.
                  8 X 6 goal

Comment

The TP roll is 5.37 inches girth. So nothing too crazy but Im pretty happy all the same.

Another question. If i measure girth about 1/3 of the way down my penis, I get a mesurement of 5.5 but the tape is a bit raised off both sides of my dick, because the bottom of my dick kind of pokes out, it isnt smoothly round. More of an upside down hill kind of shape if that makes sense

Anyway is this measurement legit? I know that part is at least 5.37 cause of the Tp roll but could it really be 5.5?

Comment

Originally posted by MeWorldwide88 View Post
                      The TP roll is 5.37 inches girth. So nothing too crazy but Im pretty happy all the same.

Another question. If i measure girth about 1/3 of the way down my penis, I get a mesurement of 5.5 but the tape is a bit raised off both sides of my dick, because the bottom of my dick kind of pokes out, it isnt smoothly round. More of an upside down hill kind of shape if that makes sense

Anyway is this measurement legit? I know that part is at least 5.37 cause of the Tp roll but could it really be 5.5?
                      Your dick is different girth wise up and down it or at least mine is. Make sure you measure the same spot every time.
                      Last edited by WIItard; 03-13-2017, 10:16 PM.
                      8 X 6 goal

Comment

Originally posted by MeWorldwide88 View Post

i don't think you should follow the exact perimeter of your penis. that would be hard. i think a legitimate girth measurement would be with a string or tailor tape going around your penis. even if there is a slight gap somewhere, i think the actual measurement is very realistic.

be happy
                        goal--Contentment
                        proactive's progress log

Comment

Working...
                        X