Rookie question...stretched jelq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie question...stretched jelq?

So I have been doing JP90 for about 6 months. I have had moderate gains. If you are interested you can check out my introductory post for updates.

Recently, I have added a modified form of jelqing to my routine which can best be described as a stretched jelq with what seems to be some moderate success. I am not sure if its a coincidence or not but since I added this routine the flaccid is thicker all the time. Its almost as thick, but not as hard, as when I am erect. I have not measured erect recently so not sure if its produced any girth gains there. I do not even do that many reps of this type of jelq because it seems very intense and so I am going slow to prevent injury. I only do about 10-15 reps in any one session.

The modified jelq is as follows. After some warm up and regular stretches, I do a regular side stretch, and as I am holding the unit stretched out just below the glans, using my other hand, I do a slow overhand bone-pressed jelq between my thumb and the base of the folded index finger (like a v) along the shaft until I reach the other hand all the while maintaining the stretched jelq. As the the second hand reaches the first hand near the glans, I release the first hand so that the glans expands. Then repeat the stretch and the jelq . The jelq takes about 3-4 seconds along the shaft. Even without a lot of pressure, there seems to be a significant amount of expansion of girth as the jelq moves along the shaft. The jelq itself can be low intensity or high intensity depending on a couple of variables.
    1. The pressure between the thumb and index finger, and
    2. The intensity of the stretch

I suggest very low pressure and intensity if you are just trying this out until you get a feel for the girth expansion as you move your V'eed hand along the shaft. I think it should feel comfortable, but with a definite visual girth expansion. I would discourage any sort of tight pressure or intense pulling.

I assume this is a known variation of the jelq. It certainly seems to increase flaccid girth rapidly. I am curious to see if others have tried this exercise and any other feedback or comments the more experienced PE enthusiasts might have.
    Last edited by donkeehote; 03-12-2017, 11:25 AM. Reason: I edited the description of the jelq for clarity and some additional detail
    I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
    Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
    Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
    OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Interesting. I've never heard of or tried something like this. If you are getting good expansion then that's all that matters.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Let us know how it progresses.

If it works for you and others without problems you may have your name up in lights!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

You'll have to think of a name for it...like the "Donkey Jerk" or summat!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
          You'll have to think of a name for it...like the "Donkey Jerk" or summat!
          The donkey jerk...I like that. So many layers to that name, hella yeah.

To be frank, I am not really looking to get any recognition per se, just really surprised at how much expansion I have seen in the little time. May be a coincidence. I'm very interested in getting some feedback and see what others say if you get a chance to try it out. If it works for others, than that would be a great thing all around. But I hope people are careful, I find this exercise intense. I would hate to know anybody injured themselves giving this a try.
          I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
          Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
          Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
          OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Yep...safety first!

Comment

Working...
            X