• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic
    replied
    Yeah I agree with all the above.

Let me just raise my voice a little bit:

STOP TRAINING NOW !

Seriously, go to the "Start here" button and do some reading.
    PE is a journey, it will take time no matter how much you put in one session.
    The right way to go is to do the training your penis NEEDS, not less and not more.

Stay safe man, it's the most important thing!

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard 123 View Post
    Recently, I have been started my excerise and doing one hour jelq and having mild pain at base of penis when I press side of base. What is this pain? How to control this pain?Please anyone advise me about this.
    With all due respect the above is an oxymoron. If you've just started training you shouldn't be anywhere near one hour of jelqing!

You've likely overworked the ligaments at the base, but you're fortunate to have not hurt yourself even more profoundly.

Leave a comment:

• Cavalier
    replied
    Bukowski has given you some very sound advice for you to follow. As he said, take some time off and let it heal.

Leave a comment:

• Bukowski
    replied
    Pain in your penis is a definite negative PI, and is a sign you are overtraining.

One hour of jelqing is far too much for a beginner, even the most experienced PE'ers on the forum don't jelq for that long.

Read through all of the threads in the 'START HERE' link at the top of the forum. This foundational knowledge is important for all beginners. Jumping straight into one hour of jelqing as a newbie is why you are experiencing the pain you have described.

I would recommend you stop performing your routine until the pain has subsided, then restart with a lower intensity routine such as JP90 or PESG.

The most important thing is to keep an eye on your PI's. All of the information you need regarding PI's can be found here.

Leave a comment:

• Richard 123
    started a topic Jelqing Pain

Jelqing Pain

Recently, I have been started my excerise and doing one hour jelq and having mild pain at base of penis when I press side of base. What is this pain? How to control this pain?Please anyone advise me about this.
Working...
X