Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower routine in 10 minutes

Hey guys,

I'm currently 5" long and approx 4 1/2" in girth. I am seeing a great girl, who has told me that one of her ex's was hugh, longer than 8". She did say that - sometimes it hurt her and that she thinks I am "perfect" but I still can't help but feeling inadequate. She is one of these girls who really enjoys deep penetration, and loves getting her cervix "rammed". I can barely hit it with my 5" dick. It's really hard to get back there.

So, I'd like to get back into PE, and maybe get up to 7" , just so I can feel a bit better, and give her the deep penetration she likes.

I'm only going to have about 10 or so minutes of privacy to do PE, and that will be in the shower in the mornings. Can someone suggest a routine for me, that I can do in about 10 to 15 minutes?

Thanks guys. I really love this girl, and the fact that she used to be with a guy with a really big cock is really bothering me.
    July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
    Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
    (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
    Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
    Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

You wont get everything done in that time,i and people tend to spend about 10-15mins warming up alone,your going to need about half an hour average,not only will you not be able to get it done it time but this is the sort of thing you cant rush.

I really suggest you try and find the time so not only you can gain but also not injure yourself.

Edit crappy spelling.
    Last edited by Jason - PE !; 04-02-2010, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
      You wont get everything done in that time,i and people tend to spend about 10-15mins warming up alone,your gonna need about half an hour average,not only will you not be able to get it done it time but this is the sort of thing you cant rush.

I really suggest you try and find the time so not only your can gain but also not injurer yourself.
      I agree.

hopethisworks, if you realy want to deep penetrate you girlfriend, then you make the time!..
      and comeon its half an hour to a hour you need..

Comment

I understand your time issues! It seems I have family around or something going on all the time! So the last few weeks ive put a routine together that suits my schedule and seems to be giving me the same results as a good 30 to 45 min workout. Maybe itll benefit you?
        my fav excersises are the standard jelq and v-jelq along with your normal stretches. The stretches are easy! Every bathroom break or 5 min of alone time through out the day! Then when i shower i get my reps in for the jelqs. I like to shower twice a day if possible, so thats approx 30 min put together! Also i am a believer in supplementation! I use a cheap formula you can get at walmart called libido max(A lot of haters for this product but, it does keep the penis gorged with blood through out the day!) I also take 1500mg of l-arginine a day for more blood flow! with all these simple techniques in my first 3 weeks i gained a half inch in length and a 1/4 in girth. Im still a newbie and maybe this is all easy newbie gains but, hey it works for me until i have more time to put in. ( I know a lot of guys here dont put out brand name supplements, my apologies for anything i did wrong i just didnt know how to put the product in laymens terms for him!)

Comment

If 10 minutes is all you have, then you should maybe split your week up between jelqing and stretching. On Monday, stretch for 10 minutes, Tuesday jelq for 10 minutes, Wednesday stretch for 10 minutes, Thursday jelq for 10 minutes, etc. Just alternate stretching and jelqing for the full 10 minutes and I bet you'll see some results. Maybe you could stretch at night though when you're in bed? Jelq in the shower and stretch under your covers at night?

Comment

Im with Gator, stretching as a newbie is key in the early stages! prob why ive had results so soon! Im constantly putting tension on my penis thoughout the day!

Comment

Because of my lack of private time and need to be discreet - maybe I would benefit from an extender device?

I would be willing to shell out the cash for one, if it would help.

Maybe I could wear it at work for a while? (I drive around a fair bit).

Comment

Originally posted by hopethisworks View Post
                Because of my lack of private time and need to be discreet - maybe I would benefit from an extender device?

I would be willing to shell out the cash for one, if it would help.

Maybe I could wear it at work for a while? (I drive around a fair bit).
                I think an extender would be great if you have the possibility for using it! Calixto will surely advise it And YES, it will help.

-UYN-
                19/04/2011
                FG: 4.25" +0.45
                FL: 5.19" +0.69
                EG: 4.75" +0.45
                BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Can someone point me in the direction of a good one?

Comment

Too many out there,so its somehow impossible to just point out one!
                    I have the Jes-Extender, but i havent use him yet,because im waiting for the right time.
                    The thing for the extender is that they are giving results but they are slow,and need patience while wearing one.
                    So while you dont have to do absolute nothing while wearing one,it still has its disadvantages.
                    If your really stick to the extender you will see results.

Comment

Originally posted by hopethisworks View Post
                      Can someone point me in the direction of a good one?
                      If I am correct Calixto, yes him once again, is about to write an article about Xtenders, so he is definitely your man =) Just look him up and ask him!

-UYN-
                      19/04/2011
                      FG: 4.25" +0.45
                      FL: 5.19" +0.69
                      EG: 4.75" +0.45
                      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Here I am, and yes, if you have time around the house to wear loose sweat pants like while you are spending several hours sitting down in front of the computer or TV then you can use an extender. NOTHING can be rushed whether you use an extender or do PE exercises (Personally, I recommend both).

I like the strap-type design like my "X4 labs" extender or the "male-edge" extender, but my friend (on here bgstick18) has used both types, meaning the strap and noose designs, and he like his "Fastsize" extender the best.

Comment

calixto what kind of gains have you or bgstick18 had with extenders? and how often do you wear them? do you have to warmup before wearing one?
                          "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

Yo Yo,
                            Yaa I enjoy the noose design BUT a nice velcrow strap design is pretty hard to beat! Hey Calixto check out my post on about the ONE HR POWER PULL man!
                            I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Originally posted by bgstick18 View Post
                              Yo Yo,
                              Yaa I enjoy the noose design BUT a nice velcrow strap design is pretty hard to beat! Hey Calixto check out my post on about the ONE HR POWER PULL man!
                              I just checked it out and commented Stick.

I have gained right at an inch in BPEL, and I think Stick has gained 2".

I have used mine for 3.5 years (but I have been very inconsistent at times) and Stick has used his for 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X