Kegels Every Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels Every Day?

A lot of different routines call for different kegel regimens.

Does anyone follow the 50-100 kegels everyday? (Suggested in the JP-90)

Or is the 1 on 1 off routine the consensus around here?

What are your experiences with both?

Every day was too much for me.
    5 on and 2 off was too much as well.
    I kegel every other day now and that seems to work just fine.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I like doing them when I stretch, pump, and pee, then add a few throughout the day. But, I really like what it adds to a good pumping session, stretching session, jelqing session, or like right now, as I have my extender on.

Comment

Pirate, when you say daily kegels was too much for you do you mean you were you noticing negative symptoms such as ED? Thanks for any additional details. I personally found that light kegel routines were beneficial for me, but strenuous kegels: particularly strenuous erect kegels would cause ED in me that would last for a couple days.
        My goal here is to provide ideas and insight on methods for improving or eliminating mild erectile dysfunction.

Comment

Thanks Pirate,

You seem to be a major source of information as of late.

Your rep point is well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexuallyblessed View Post
            Pirate, when you say daily kegels was too much for you do you mean you were you noticing negative symptoms such as ED? Thanks for any additional details. I personally found that light kegel routines were beneficial for me, but strenuous kegels: particularly strenuous erect kegels would cause ED in me that would last for a couple days.
            Good question. I should have been clearer. I do two 16 minute kegel routines every other day. I work them both pretty hard. That is the routine I was refering to.
            At one time I was doing 1:05 a day, 5 days a week and that was toooooo much. I was experiencing PC muscle fatigue and declining EQ and these factors were impacting my PE program. So I took some time off, re-thought my whole approach, and started ovrwith a less aggressive program.
            In addition to all of that, however, I also do a few kegels whenever I pee and while I stretch, jelq, and edge. These are much lower intensity than that of my every other day routine.
            Does that make sense?
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by GTAmute View Post
              Thanks Pirate,

You seem to be a major source of information as of late.

Your rep point is well deserved.
              Thank you!
              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

I wouldn't kegel every day. Unless it is VERY light. It is a muscle and it needs rest.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                X