X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jk2911
    replied
    Originally posted by BrokeBackBanana View Post
    Hi Jk, I'm no expert and just started PE myself but I have done alot of research and read everywhere that it is a BIG plus to add edging to your routine. This way you get 20+minutes fresh blood pumped into your penis which will cement (make permanent) the gains you've made.

Add 20+ minutes of edging after jelqing.

Also try not to ejaculate after every edging session, I myself ejaculate after each 3rd session.

Good luck and Good Gains!
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• BrokeBackBanana
    replied
    Originally posted by kikman2073 View Post
    I also have a question...how often is it ok to edge outside of your pe routine?
    I think any amount is okay, getting fresh blood flowing through you dong is always a +. Allthough I suggest not to go ballistic on your penis, so not squeezing to hard or anything and give your penis time to recover from pe excersizes.

Leave a comment:

• BrokeBackBanana
    replied
    Hi Jk, I'm no expert and just started PE myself but I have done alot of research and read everywhere that it is a BIG plus to add edging to your routine. This way you get 20+minutes fresh blood pumped into your penis which will cement (make permanent) the gains you've made.

Add 20+ minutes of edging after jelqing.

Also try not to ejaculate after every edging session, I myself ejaculate after each 3rd session.

Good luck and Good Gains!

Leave a comment:

• kikman2073
    replied
    I also have a question...how often is it ok to edge outside of your pe routine?

Leave a comment:

• Jk2911
    started a topic Edging JP90

Edging JP90

Should I include edging to the JP90 ROUTINE? Is it a good idea? And when to do it?
Working...
X