Edging JP90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging JP90

Should I include edging to the JP90 ROUTINE? Is it a good idea? And when to do it?

I also have a question...how often is it ok to edge outside of your pe routine?

Comment

Hi Jk, I'm no expert and just started PE myself but I have done alot of research and read everywhere that it is a BIG plus to add edging to your routine. This way you get 20+minutes fresh blood pumped into your penis which will cement (make permanent) the gains you've made.

Add 20+ minutes of edging after jelqing.

Also try not to ejaculate after every edging session, I myself ejaculate after each 3rd session.

Good luck and Good Gains!
      Start
      BPEL 6.5"
      MSEG 5.5"

Goal
      BPEL 7.1"
      MSEG 6.0"

Check out my log

Comment

Originally posted by kikman2073 View Post
        I also have a question...how often is it ok to edge outside of your pe routine?
        I think any amount is okay, getting fresh blood flowing through you dong is always a +. Allthough I suggest not to go ballistic on your penis, so not squeezing to hard or anything and give your penis time to recover from pe excersizes.
        Start
        BPEL 6.5"
        MSEG 5.5"

Goal
        BPEL 7.1"
        MSEG 6.0"

Check out my log

Comment

Originally posted by BrokeBackBanana View Post
          Hi Jk, I'm no expert and just started PE myself but I have done alot of research and read everywhere that it is a BIG plus to add edging to your routine. This way you get 20+minutes fresh blood pumped into your penis which will cement (make permanent) the gains you've made.

Add 20+ minutes of edging after jelqing.

Also try not to ejaculate after every edging session, I myself ejaculate after each 3rd session.

Good luck and Good Gains!
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X