Funny question I havent seen asked much on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny question I havent seen asked much on here

Okay so we all know the vast majority (if not all) scientific studies are bone pressed right?

But you know how theres usually a small space at the start of a ruler before the 0? Like sometimes its a half inch or so (mine is 0.3cm which is like 1/8")

Would the scientific studies take this into account? and use a ruler that starts immediately at 0? Or measure the distance between the start of the ruler and 0, and then add it onto the measurement?

Surely they would have too. No scientific study could make such an error like having their measurements out by up to a half inch

So basically my question is are all the numbers in scientific studies the exact number? dumb question i know but just wondering if someone knows for sure

Penis size chart, with percentiles! (Revised for clarification and formatting.) Calculator in comments. - Imgur

the link above is the study i usually reference, it seems pretty thorough

Wonder why the study by chen had such smaller measurements? was it in china or something?

I would assume they use a ruler that starts at 0. I have one. I would buy one that starts at 0 so no confusion.
    Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

I pulled the metal edge off mine and trimmed it on the table saw at the zero mark.
      "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

- Socrates

Start: 7 x 5 (BPEL x MSEG)
      Now: 8.25 x 6.25
      Goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Originally posted by goinglarge View Post
        I pulled the metal edge off mine and trimmed it on the table saw at the zero mark.
        That's god damn dedication.
        My Extending Journey
        07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
        25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

In response to your specific question, I'm guessing a ruler is used that starts at 0 (i.e. does not have a gap). Experienced researchers are highly unlikely to overlook such a glaring variable.

More generally, my ruler has a small gap at the start (like yours, I'd guess 1/16"-1/8").
          I just ignore this when I'm measuring to ensure my measurements are consistent.

It doesn't make a big difference, but in any event it has the added bonus of you knowing in your head that you're ever so slightly larger than the ruler says.
          Start (13/02/17) - NBPEL: 5.80", BPEL: 6.70", MSEG: 5.00"
          Current (17/05/17) - NBPEL: 6.10", BPEL: 6.90", MSEG: 5.00"
          Current goal - NBPEL: 6.30", BPEL: 7.20", MSEG: 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by goinglarge View Post
            Some rulers work better for PE than others.

ruler.jpg
            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
            X