Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavalier
    replied
    There is no need to do them erect, you can do the anytime. It's possible to overwork the pelvic floor. Including reverse kegels in your routine cai help balance it out the pelvic floor.

Pelvic Floor Balance

Leave a comment:

• PSP80
    replied
    Confused about kegels. Start here links describe doing them ANY time of day. But I'm also reading to only perform them when erect. So what's the right answer. Can I kegel without an erection? Like driving or sitting at my desk at work? But also, attempt them when I have an erection? Can you stress your pelvic area by kegeling? I'm trying all this new stuff and wondering if I stressed the bladder/pelvic area or if I have something else going on

Leave a comment:

• PSP80
    replied
    Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
    It can be found, as well as a lot of other important information you should read, in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page.
    I found it

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Hopefully this will help: The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine

Leave a comment:

• Cavalier
    replied
    Originally posted by PSP80 View Post
    Where is that. I've looked in success stories and didn't fin his name
    It can be found, as well as a lot of other important information you should read, in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page.

Leave a comment:

• theGOAT
    replied
    Originally posted by PSP80 View Post
    Look harder.''Frustrated Beginner...READ THIS'' .. the name of his thread.

Leave a comment:

• Vegtableman123
    replied
    Yeah it was too much for me too. I dont do 5 sets of wet jelqs and I try to do 2 on 1 off.

Leave a comment:

• Pipeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
    Try PSEGs routine.
    Exactly!!!! I started it about 4-5 weeks now. Gained nothing for about 3 months. Struggled with negative pi's.
    Started his program, grabbed a quick 1/2" in length... give a shot, maybe you'll be as lucky as me.

Leave a comment:

• PSP80
    replied

Leave a comment:

• closed224
    replied
    Try PSEGs routine.

Leave a comment:

• Jay1983
    replied
    Don't stretch your dong as hard as you can, stretch enough to feel a stretch in your unit.

Lighten up your jelq grip, you don't need to squeeze the life out of your dong.

You'll be amazed at what less intensity can really accomplish.

Leave a comment:

• 762Storm
    replied
    I started 2-1, then went to 1-1.

Leave a comment:

• theGOAT
    replied
    I believe too, that JP90 is too intense for beginners.I think 2 on 1 off is best for beginners.Around 5 minutes light stretching, and around 10 minutes of jelqing.Thats my experience.

Leave a comment:

• LeafyGreens
    replied
    Are you following 5 days on, 2 days off? Or 2 days on, 1 day off?
    You might just need more rest days

According to what most people say, 5/2 is really intense for beginners. And usually 2/1 is recommended

Leave a comment:

• 762Storm
    started a topic JP90 was too much... recommend me a lighter routine

JP90 was too much... recommend me a lighter routine

So I have been following JP90 for about 3 weeks now and have lost all morning wood and most night wood. I am taking a week off and then plan on getting back in with a lighter routine and working up to the full JP90.

Any help getting a structured light routine would be appreciated
Working...
X