Jelqs and sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqs and sex

Need some advice on jelqing and sex. When do you do it? When do you let sex interrupt a planned jelqing routine. I jelqs friday morning and had sex twice friday night. Penis ached and I had sex this morning (sunday) and hope to again tonight. But I was planning on jelqing today to start the week. I'm worried that since I have slight ache I shouldn't jelq and was wondering about that whole issue
    Sometimes I'll get an aching after sex or after having sex twice in a short period. So would you chill back and just wait until everything felt good before starting jelqing routine ? How do you balance sex and a jelqing routine.

Yes step back from the jelqing routine for sex routine. You get as much or more benefit from sex as you do from jelqing. Never let PE get in the way of sex. Focus on good sex.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Wait a minute if that were true how come your unit doesn't get bigger over years of sex with the wife?? I guess my main question was in light of jelqing g friday plus the frequency of sex (it doesn't usually happen this way, we're just on an upswing ) but with all that going on and being a newbie would you jelq? My worry is sex this am, jelqing session then when trying tonight my EQ is struggling....

Comment

Because your aching and struggling to get hard you are clearly in over training, negative PI mode. So you need to back off. So don't do the Jelqs. Your penis likely was growing some when you began to have regular sex. You just were not aware of it. Now you are aware and measuring. The advantages to sex include the closeness with your wife. The advantages of jelqing are targeted excersizes. Keep the sex first the jelqs second.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I jelq the day of sex but I don't do any kegels. Jelqed yesterday before sex and my penis hurt too and I put some ice on it. Ice routines can sometimes be good for tissue repair
          8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
          3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Comment

Oh don't get the wrong idea wishful. I'd never trade sex for jelqs or hey can't have sex today bc I need to jelq. I was just wondering what to do when I want to get into a program here and I started off bad getting some negative PIs and took a break then did a watered down version of the JP90 only doing 100 jelq with 60 VJelqs then had sex that night twice. So I'm kinda in a phase here where I want to begin a solid attempt at a routine yet I didn't know what the best action plan was when it came to sex. If we'd been days without and today was a jelq day I'd do it much like I did friday. Jelqing in am and sex in pm. But that night had some serious achy penis goin on. I don't know how you all do it I guess. How to fit it into your life. Sex isn't usually scheduled you know what I mean

Comment

This is what happens to me a lot, but replace sex with masterbation lol. I just take a break. Less is more I guess. It's like lifting in the gym, you build muscle on your rest days, not on training days. Idk if this really applies here cuz the dick isn't made of muscle, but I think the concept is still true.
              Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
              Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Working...
              X