Decrease in Girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decrease in Girth?

Is it possible to see decreases in girth by doing just stretches and Jelqing? I have been consistently doing the exercises since the beginning of the year and seem to have lost 1cm in girth? Please advise... Should i carry on, or should i just stop?. This is a major demotivator for me...Went from a 13cm girth to 12 cm which now puts me below average
    16/10/2018
    BPEL: 15cm
    EG: 13cm

You may be over training. What you're most likely experiencing is a reduction in erection quality, not actual loss of girth. Take a break, and scale down your routine a bit.

It's important to watch for PI's both positive and negative, and respond accordingly.
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Thanks will take a break for 4-5 days.
      16/10/2018

Comment

So, I think I have caused an injury. I haven't been able to get a proper erection for the past few days and if I try and force one it feels uncomfortable. In my last pe session I did some erect dry jelqing as well as about 3x 30 second ulis. I then did two horse squeezes and blew a massive load during the second one . Probably shouldn't have done that as a beginner . How long should I have to rest for and I really hope I haven't caused any long term damage
        16/10/2018

Comment

Probably until you dont feel pain and your positive PIs return. Take it easy man, in PE less is more. I've been doing this for like a month now, and have taken over 2 weeks off total and have already seen gains. Just take your time with it.
          Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
          Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Originally posted by trill10 View Post
            Is it possible to see decreases in girth by doing just stretches and Jelqing? I have been consistently doing the exercises since the beginning of the year and seem to have lost 1cm in girth? Please advise... Should i carry on, or should i just stop?. This is a major demotivator for me...Went from a 13cm girth to 12 cm which now puts me below average
            Any update on this? Having the same problem. Down .25 inch girth over the last 3 days.

Comment

I think Edging/Ballooning without ejaculation after Penis Stretching & Jelqing helps healing & maintenance on the EQ . At first I would skip out on the stamina Training but then came to realize that stamina Training after Jelqing keeps everything 100%.

Not Ejaculating keeps the Girth looking good. Save the release for intercourse or make sure they are limited.

Comment

Working...
              X