Is it okay to jelq after bathmate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it okay to jelq after bathmate?

Hey as titles states... I've already looked it up but kept getting mixed answers and I just would like another confirmation.

I recently started jelqing a couple of days ago and I just ordered a bathmate (Hydromax X20).

I would like to know if its okay because I usually jelq during the night and I usually take a shower before bed.
    It would be a lot more convenient for me if I did the bathmate in the shower then go to bed and do the jelqing.

I also don't live alone so its kinda weird if I stay in the bathroom for like 15 minutes doing nothing then taking another 15 minutes for a shower... I usually don't even shower that long so its kinda suspicious.
    But if its more healthier to jelq before bathmate, I guess ill figure something out like doing them on separate days or something.

Thanks guys

You should be fine jelqing after the BathMate. Just make sure to lose enough erection.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

A short pumping session prior to jelqing can be a great way to prime the penis for manual training.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
      X