3 months no results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 months no results.

Feeling a little unmotivated here, it's been 3 months since I started PE and I haven't seen no length or girth gains at all.

I follow a 5 on 2 off schedule, doing
    (30 minute stretches)
    (20 minute wet jelqs)
    (15 to 20 ulis)

I just want to know how long did it take some of the experienced PE'rs to see gains.

If you are seeing no gains in 4 weeks it's best to change your routine up. Are you conditioned? Have you done JP90?
    Seems like you are doing pretty a pretty advance routine, what are the stretches?
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

You have no gains, because your routine is too much for you penis.Take rest one-two weeks and start on a 2 on 1 off days, 5 min stretching, 10 minutes jelqs , after thorough warm up.Finish with some edging/balooning and call it a day.See this thread : https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html , Also https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth .
      Read them, they are a must.You arent just conditioned for this kind of routine.Take rest, and start again with much lesser volume and intensity.

Comment

I agree you might be overtraining. Quality over quantity.

How's your EQ on your rest days?

Comment

Ya consider what slunk said. What are the conditions of your penis before, during, and after your sessions?

Comment

I hope you are using heat to warm up.

Some take longer than others. I waited nine months befor I had measurable gains.
            Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I'll say I'm pretty conditioned, I started with 10 minute stretches, 10 minute jelqs, then 10 minute bathmate. Felt like I wasn't doing anything, so I increased the intensity to 15 minute stretching, 15 minute jelqing, then 15 minute bathmate, but after my bathmate broke, I started doing this new routine. I have been feeling a little bit of soreness on the base of my penis. Nothing sharp or anything, just a little ache. Should I just go back to my 15 minute stretching and 15 minute jelq?

Comment

That is what I did; however, I combined it with an aggressive pumping routine.
                Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Trillyvanilly, so you have PE'd for 3 months with no results? Thanks for posting your routine, that helps.
                  Have you noticed a fuller flaccid?
                  Has your EQ improved?
                  Do you have regular morning wood? And were you having this before starting PE?
                  Have you noticed any changes at all in your penis? Not just what the ruler and tape measure say but just in terms of PIs?
                  If you have seen no changes at all in any of the areas I questioned, I would tend to agree with others that you may be overtraining. Negative PIs aren't always blatantly obvious.
                  And to answer your question, I PE'd for over 3 years with barely a half inch gain in BPEL before I found this site in 12/2016. You PE <-->you learn <-->you adapt.
                  Don't consider PE something you will give a try for a while to see if it works. It really needs to become somewhat of a lifestyle in your routine with an ultimate goal of safety first and a healthy sex life.
                  Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                  Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                  4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

So a couple of things.

Do you warm up and warm down?
                    An hour 5x a week seems like a long time for someone starting out. Maybe you are over training?

Some suggestions. Take a couple of weeks off to give your buddy a break and clear your mind.
                    Maybe go to a 2day on / 1 day off routine. Also, maybe stick with the stretches and jelqs for a few months like in the JP90 routine before moving to ULI's. I would also maybe go to a shorter routine? 5mins stretching and then build up to 10 or 15mins. Same with Jelqs. Start low and then build up. Also I would warm up at least 10 mins and min 5min warm down.

Have you considered supplements? I've had good results with l-argenine improving blood flow to the area. Start with 3000mg and see if you notice PI's like thicker flaccid, morning wood, increased frequency of spontaneous wood. Some folks will go up to 5000mg depending on your observations.

Keep us posted.
                    I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
                    Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                    Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                    OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Im almost half year into PE and I just bumped my stretches to 18minutes and I do 2days on 1 day off with occasional extra day off. Im not an expert, but IMO u doing too much.
                      2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                      1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                      1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                      1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

I do do warm ups and warm downs 8 minute warm up and 5 minute warm downs, throughout these 3 months I can say that my flaccid hang is longer, but no results when it's erected. Has anyone felt that soreness on the base of their penis before?

Comment

Working...
                        X