Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need reassurance on the safety of PE before I start JP90 routine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need reassurance on the safety of PE before I start JP90 routine...

I'm about to start the JP90 routine, starting with 20-30 sec stretches in each direction, and working up to 100/200 jelqs throughout the period of a few weeks, but I just need 100% reassurance that these exercises are safe before I start. The main thing I'm worried about is people who say that get ED from jelqing and/or permanent damage.

I've finally got a point where I can get/keep erections and last a super long time, so I really don't wanna fuck it up now. Plus I've always been a huge hypochondriac so that doesn't help either lol.

P.S., completely unrelated, but in the past doing stretches, stretching upward is a little uncomfortable & seems to make me turtle. Is it okay to skip upward stretch or is that normal and should you always stretch in every direction (left, right, up, down, out)?

Keep a log, detailed, in case you need to get suggestions.
    Make only small changes & monitor EQ.
    Consider looking into Big Al's coaching if you need a safety net to protect you from going astray.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

PE is safe if done correctly and with safety in mind.

Are Penis Enlargement Exercises Safe?

Safety First!

Physiological Indicators (PI's)

As far as turtling after stretching, it shouldn't be a big problem if it only lasts a couple of hours.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        Keep a log, detailed, in case you need to get suggestions.
        Make only small changes & monitor EQ.
        Consider looking into Big Al's coaching if you need a safety net to protect you from going astray.
        Thanks

Stephensproject,

Should you decide on coaching or have any questions about it please let me know. We have a special where PEGym members get one free extra month of coaching with a 3 month subscription.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

It's safe, so long as you read up on what you're doing and don't overtrain or try to jelq at 100% erect.
          Start
          BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
          BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
          BPEL: 8"
          MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
          BPEL: 8"+
          MSEG: 6"

Comment

Working...
          X