Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls are laughing at me

Hey Guys,

im really embarrased for my Penis. I got into learning how to Pickup girls and had some good results after a while so that i could consistently take a girl home from the club or street almost every time. However, everytime without exception that i took my pants off the girls were laughing at me. At this point they didnt want to have sex with me anymore even though they were quite attracted before this. My Penis is 2,75" NBPFL and 4.3" BPEL and 4.25" EG. I am really desperate. I looked at the JP90 routine and want to start with this one. What kinds of gains are reasonable to expect? are gains proportional to penis size? Also i did some kegel exercises already and got some slightly weird feeling in my PC muscle. Does that mean i need to do some reverse kegels now or should i stop with kegels for a couple of days?

Welcome, kikman! We'll help you grow your "KIK-STAND"!!!!LOL! BEGIN by READING ALL THE THREADS HERE:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

It's where every newbie starts his road to success. Glad you joined us! Post questions in the correct forum for fast answers from our helpful members!

Comment

Originally posted by kikman2073 View Post
      Hey Guys,

im really embarrased for my Penis. I got into learning how to Pickup girls and had some good results after a while so that i could consistently take a girl home from the club or street almost every time. However, everytime without exception that i took my pants off the girls were laughing at me. At this point they didnt want to have sex with me anymore even though they were quite attracted before this. My Penis is 2,75" NBPFL and 4.3" BPEL and 4.25" EG. I am really desperate. I looked at the JP90 routine and want to start with this one. What kinds of gains are reasonable to expect? are gains proportional to penis size? Also i did some kegel exercises already and got some slightly weird feeling in my PC muscle. Does that mean i need to do some reverse kegels now or should i stop with kegels for a couple of days?
      first off, welcome. I've always had a small flaccid, even had a nurse laugh at it. If you get the newbie inch you'll be exactly at the average BPEL, so yes, you can get there.

Second, stop with the one night stands, there's more to you than your dick. When she loves you, and not just needing a F*ck from the next guy in line, she'll have a great time with, YOU, because she loves you, penis and all.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Welcome, and thanks for joining. you have taken a step in the right direction, and now comes research, reading, and learning.

Sounds like you have a pleasing personality too !
        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Here you are respected and welcomed warmly no matter your starting point!

Comment

They're LAUGHING at you?

You weren't telling them that you were huge beforehand, were you? You didn't say anything about how you were some sort of sex God with mind blowing abilities were you? I've read a lot of stories on here but this is a first.
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Find nicer girls!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Do the exercises and read all of the safety instructions, and get started on your PE adventures. If you want to gain, you will.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I've found that 90% of females find viewing a naked penis for the first time always amusing for some reason - it's not a size thing - it's more a don't know what to say/comedy thing - don't worry about it!

Comment

You're obviously pretty young, and so are most of the girls you bring home, I'm guessing. Don't worry about it, it's probably just nervous giggles from their sexual inexperience. Don't "over think or Obsess" over this. Stick with PE Gym and learn to TUG your Dong SAFELY & maximize your best qualities as a MALE! This place should be REQUIRED READING for ALL guys over 18!....JUST SAYIN'....

Comment

Welcome aboard! Man, don't worry about that. Honestly. I know that is easy to say and that a negative comment about your 'manhood' hurts, but those girls are just haters. Not gonna comment on the pickup thing (might be known to do that a little bit myself). Find a nice girl in the gym and work out with her and then take it to the next level. If you get hard and stay hard I am sure that she is not going to care about size. I mean, you can make a girl cum all night long with your finger, right? You can make her squirt with your finger, right? A dick is way longer and way thicker than a finger. You will be fine. Honest. And, do this for yourself...not for anyone else. Make some reasonable goals ('reasonable' does not need to mean 'easy to achieve') and work toward them and understand that some folks make gains quickly and others need more time. You are going to do amazing work in here. Have confidence about that. I promise you, you approach a woman with confidence and you are gonna kill it. If they laugh, man, have fun with it. Shoot - who knows? It might be one of their tests. You know how women are always trying to filter men....make fun of us, see how confident we are (or are not), see how we respond. I promise you if a girl laughs at you just ignore that and then rock her world. Dont say a f**king thing about her laughing. Just kill it with her, man! That will change that laugh into a silent gasp! Man, you do that and you will be a GOD to her. I promise you this. Guess what? You will.....
                      Start: August, 2017
                      Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                      Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Hmm that is normal range so that is strange.

Comment

Hey man, im pretty small too and just recently started and have already seen some minor gains, ive been doing jelqing for less than a month. We'll both be fine man over time.
                          Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
                          Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Originally posted by Onion View Post
                            Hey man, im pretty small too and just recently started and have already seen some minor gains, ive been doing jelqing for less than a month. We'll both be fine man over time.
                            Well sir, the size of your package doesn't make you a fine man or not but the size of your heart and love for your gal.
                            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Not in this generation. Haha jk, might be true though T.T
                              Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
                              Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Working...
                              X