Rest days erections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest days erections

Is it fine to not get a boner for a full day or should you be achieving a erection everyday for whatever reason ? If I don't use it will I loose it? Not literally but maybe with size potential since it seems if the little guy is small and flacid for a long time your next erection might not be all there 100% since your dick hasent had any expansion in the last day or so. I feel to maximum size you need to be blowing your cock up with blood frequently .

I hope I'm wrong with this idea what do you guys think

On a rest day is it okay to not get a a boner at all ?

If you're on a rest day you should leave your penis to rest. Often, if one develops "hyperfocus" on their penis they might find themselves becoming too anxious to function properly. All too often this creates the opposite desired effect- more hyperfocus- which leads to more difficulties, ad nauseam
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Ok thanks big al

Comment

Good advice makes sense

Comment

Thanks to you both

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            If you're on a rest day you should leave your penis to rest. Often, if one develops "hyperfocus" on their penis they might find themselves becoming too anxious to function properly. All too often this creates the opposite desired effect- more hyperfocus- which leads to more difficulties, ad nauseam
            I just realize that edging during rest days isn't a good thing. What can you do during your rest day? (2 on, 1 off)
            Are Kegels/reverse Kegels fine? or should I totally forget about my piston for the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Huracan View Post
              I just realize that edging during rest days isn't a good thing. What can you do during your rest day? (2 on, 1 off)
              Are Kegels/reverse Kegels fine? or should I totally forget about my piston for the day?
              Rest days are for resting Fixating on your penis every day might seem like a good thing at first, but without rest the potential for training "burnout" becomes very real.

Comment

Working...
              X