Storm762 intro with a few questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm762 intro with a few questions!

Hey guys! Been lurking for awhile, doing my research, reading.... finally decided to dive in and start full time PE. I'm 6.2" BPEL and 4.7" EG.... not small but just "normal". And who wants that?

I'm a longtime weightlifter so I know these things take time. I eat clean, don't smoke and drink on Saturdays. 12-14% BF level regularly, less in the summer if that matters for PE.

I'm married and we have been together 8 years. My wife mentioned recently how it felt "looser" after our last child (2) and that made me start looking at ways to make myself thicker. I'm mostly looking for girth here. Our sex life is actually great, multiple times a week and she always orgasms, both Clit and G-spot (or both &#128521. I'm just looking to "fill her up" a bit more.

I'm looking to increase to 7"x5.5". I feel that is a modest and achievable goal. My routine:

JP90
    Big al squeeze- 12 reps x 5 seconds after jp90 is completed
    Edging- as time requires

I'm doing 3 on 1 off for the first month. I just finished the first 3 days and it went well. My questions are as follows:

Should I add or remove anything?
    Should I go 5 days right off the bat?
    What will I see first, length or girth?
    Can I target girth more without over doing it?

Thanks in advance!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

If you haven't done so already, READ ALL the links here^^^ to learn everything a newbie needs to know about beginning PE SAFELY & Gym membership!

Welcome, Storm! I'd also encourage your wife to kegel regularly to "tighten up" her vagina and pelvic muscles after 2 births, for your "mutual" pleasure during sex. Your goals are modest and attainable. Stretches are best for length and usually come more easily and faster for most guys than girth. Jelqs build girth best, and edging is a key part of building EQ, stamina, and growth along with regular consistent PE. Start a progress forum journal to record your daily PE routine, stay motivated and get feedback from other members. Glad you joined us!

Comment

Your goals are definitely attainable. I would keep doing the same thing you are for now. It's best to start light and work up than overdoing it (as I'm sure you know from weightlifting). Everyone is different, but I saw length first, but I was also a lot more focused on length. It is possible that you could see girth but keep in mind that gains in girth are usually a little more difficult to attain than length.
      Start (Dec 2014)
      bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
      bpel: 7.4375"
      bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
      bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
      bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
      bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Hey Storm!

Welcome to the Gym.

If your reading did not include this, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

You should compare your routine to one of the beginners routines and see if you can adjust your routine accordingly. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the input. I have read several routines and many of the stickied threads for newbs. I selected the JP90 as a base routine due to great feedback from a lot of members here.

Is a bathmate worth the investment? Is it an advanced tool, should I stick with what I'm doing instead is what I mean...

Also.... as I know that any training for your body takes time, and a heavy workout routine with proper nutrition takes 4-6 weeks to see results.... what kind of timeline am I looking at to see something? I feel I hang better but that's not much I know...

Comment

The bathmate is the best tool i have used. and honestly the best 110$ i have ever invested. Buy that shit, pump it, and the immidiate girth gains u get from it are amazing! dont tell ur wife, just go with ur pumped up penis and fill her up
            2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
            1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
            1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
            1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Are bathmate gains permanent and should it be used after jelqing?

Comment

Working...
              X