Stretching>Jelqing ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching>Jelqing ??

So I have been surfing the web learning more about PE and techniques and I have came across a couple of forums, with PE'rs claiming that stretching is way more effective than jelqing when it comes to length. Now I would like to know what experienced PE gym members think about that and the science behind it.

No science behind it just do what works for you. I just switched to a more stretch oriented program, with no jelqs. Just doing squeezes to maintain eq.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

It beats me when people say "i wanna know the science behind it"....u want somebody to explain the "science" behind it? okay...so i guess we must start with protein synthesis. Cells have nuclei, nucleus, nuclei tides, cell membrane, mitochondria and some other stuff. The nucleus is like the brain of the cell, so the cell will do everything in its power for the nucleus to survive. The mitochonria actually contains i believe maternal DNA, and is the power plant of the cell. The mitochondria obviously is very important because it provides energy for many processes that are vital and essential to the cells life.

There are also electrical currents that run through the cell, which is very interesting and underrated. However, back in like 1870, this german scientists who had a Phd in physics actually experimented with negative and positive charges/ions. The findings were very interesting and sometimes mcdonalds uses UFOs to kidnap their costumers but other times people actually pray on children at the mcparks (the playground areas), and many children are stolen each year right under the parents noses which is obviously very scary and hard to comprehend.

Furthermore, cells require oxygen. Oxygen comes from a process called photosynthesis, which is conducted by living plants. The fake plants you may see in a walmart don't do photosynthesis.
      2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
      1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
      1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
      1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

I do stretches first, then i do Jelqs and possible pump. all in the same workout. It works better for me this way.
        2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
        1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
        1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
        1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Hey, man!

First and foremost, everyone is different. So, what works for me might not work for you. And vice versa. *BUT* there are some common themes here. And the science is basically the same for everyone (conceptually).

When you do this, assume that less is more (in the beginning). You need to condition your dick before you start to get really serious about this. I mean, you dont go to the gym and squat 300 lbs right off the bat or bench press 340 lbs right off the bat, right? You start at 100 lbs and - over time and dedication - work your way up that ladder. Same thing applies here.

Also, warm up and warm down. Nuff said.

Then, pretty much, you should start with some plan and adjust according to how your body responds. Again, everyone is different. I do squeezes and my dick does not get hard for a week. You likely respond differently. So, find what works for you and go with that.

Unfortunately, you do not come with a PEGym manual....so, you need to 'trial and error' things. You will eventually figure it out.

So, start with doing very light jelqs and edging and maybe stretches. Go slow and listen. Watch for the PIs.

Once you have done that for a month or so, move to a more formal program. A lot of folks do the JP90. Check that out. Tons of mentions of that program. There are several others. Check them all out. Find one that works for you and follow it. And listen to your body. At the first sign of negative PIs (such as weak erections, turtling, etc) slow down | stop and ask questions. We have all gone though this......someone new does not need to hurt himself because he is too shy to ask. Dont be shy. :-)

I focus more on EQ (erection quality) than anything else. That might be a really good start for you.
          Start: August, 2017
          Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
          Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
          Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Working...
          X