Question related to jelqing and no gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question related to jelqing and no gains

First let me tell you that I am absolute beginner, I have been doing my own routine of 15-20 min stretching (down,left,right, up) and 350 jelqs for the last two months with 2 days on and 1 off, but I can't see any increases in length or girth except few new veins that popped out and sometimes my flaccid hangs fuller and sometimes it turtles up. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Also, I jelq downwards with 50-70% erection level, with each stroke I can feel my glans getting hard as I progress trough the jelq, this is an indication that I am properly moving blood, am I right?

How long have you been doing PE?
    What are your Physiological Indicators on your penis?
    Are you doing JP90?
    When you said 350 jelqs you meant reps? if so that is way too much, even more that's written in JP90.
    Also i would recommend go to the START HERE button, there is so much material there, i'm learning every day there.
    Started: 29/11/2016
    NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
    BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
    MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
    BEG: 5
    BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
    What the mind thinks the body follows
    My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
      How long have you been doing PE?
      What are your Physiological Indicators on your penis?
      Are you doing JP90?
      When you said 350 jelqs you meant reps? if so that is way too much, even more that's written in JP90.
      Also i would recommend go to the START HERE button, there is so much material there, i'm learning every day there.
      Been doing for two months now, no I am doing my own routine written above, so you think I should lower intensity down?
      I can see a few new veins that popped out and and sometimes my flaccid hangs fuller or turtles next day, those are the only PI's that I noticed. I read that after a few weeks but you can see results but idk what I am doing wrong srs.

Comment

Not sure you're doing anything wrong.
        You're only two months in PE, it's normal that you have no results yet.

PE is a journey as many members emphasized that point to me personally when i got impatient - and still do sometimes.

Wait few more months, and again i suggest you take a look at the START HERE button and read the JP90, a great and intense begginer routine, look at the videos there to make sure you're doing everything correctly, otherwise you may be doing things inefficiently.
        Started: 29/11/2016
        NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
        BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
        MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
        BEG: 5
        BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
        What the mind thinks the body follows
        My progress log

Comment

Hi if you are a beginner the first you should look to notice is an improved EQ cause that means you are improving i think turtling is not a good sign cause it means you are over training 15-20 mins of stretching is too much and 350 jelqs is too much i think if youre a beginner sometimes less is more

Im a beginner too been peing for just 6 weeks and doing pesg routine and it works for me

hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
          X