Doubt about Jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubt about Jelq

Hi everyone, I am completely new in PE world and I feel a little frustrated because my first session of Jelq did not go as well as I wanted.

My scrotum and foreskin go very forward during exercise and becomes very uncomfortable, I can not do it like in the video.

To improve this i use the other hand to hold skin of the base.

It is incorret?

Are you sure you are not using too much pressure?You probably got pubic hair on the base and this makes it uncomfortable.
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Well, im actually shaved... and i think that pressure is appropriate...

It is not only unconfortable, but also i feel that the exercise goes wrong due to skin going forward.

Comment

Plenty of lube and pulling the skin back with the other hand before starting it's stroke works well.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          Plenty of lube and pulling the skin back with the other hand before starting it's stroke works well.
          Ok, thank you for your advice

Comment

And remember patience. If it's your first time, it's gonna feel strange and awkward. Just keep doing it and remember that this is a long term thing.
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
            X