Several Questions From A Beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several Questions From A Beginner

I am going to start the JP90 routine as I am a completely new beginner but while doing the routine I have a few questions I would like to ask:

1) I have a sort of curved penis, if you hold out your index finger and straighten it (so tighten the muscle to do so) and then relax a bit that is sort of how my penis bend, downwards. I want to straighten it out and so while doing my jelq sessions, I will jelq against the curve, this will help to straighten it out right?

2) I have looked into penis extenders and I would like to invest in one. Would it also help straighten my penis and would it also be a good idea to start using it along my JP90 routine (before or after, maybe both) as a beginner?

3) If you were on a budget and could only invest in one supplement, what supplement would you recommend? I am also going to start going to start going to the gym next week so I will be taking protein shakes (hopefully some of the protein is used down below) and creatine.

Thanks!
    Start (09/01/2017)
    BPEL:
    6.5"
    EG:
    5.5"
    BEG:
    4.7"

Goal
    BPEL: 7.8"
    EG:
    5.7"
    BEG:
    5.7"

I'm still a newbie but I have asked the two first questions before, so I will just tell you what people have told me...

1) Yes it will help but it's going to take a long time.

2) The Phalloson Forte is a great extender which is comfortable to wear. It can also help with your bend. Don't know how it is going to work with the JP90 rutine.
    BPEL: 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.2
    EG: 13.3,

My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Mitter View Post
      I'm still a newbie but I have asked the two first questions before, so I will just tell you what people have told me...

1) Yes it will help but it's going to take a long time.

2) The Phalloson Forte is a great extender which is comfortable to wear. It can also help with your bend. Don't know how it is going to work with the JP90 rutine.
      How long is a 'long time'?
      Start (09/01/2017)
      BPEL:
      6.5"
      EG:
      5.5"
      BEG:
      4.7"

Goal
      EG:
      5.7"
      BEG:
      5.7"

Comment

It would be best to finish the JP90 before starting with an extender. It is recommended to condition your dick before starting a device routine.
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          It would be best to finish the JP90 before starting with an extender. It is recommended to condition your dick before starting a device routine.
          Thanks! I was going to make a thread about devices (hanging, PF and all that) but I guess I should finish the JP90 first. It's just that I am worried I might waste three months if the JP90 routine doesn't do anything for me.
          Start (09/01/2017)
          BPEL:
          6.5"
          EG:
          5.5"
          BEG:
          4.7"

Goal
          EG:
          5.7"
          BEG:
          5.7"

Comment

A long time really depends, I can't tell you that. It depends on the individual
            BPEL: 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.2
            EG: 13.3,

My Progress Log

Comment

Working...
            X