Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new here. Please help

hey guys
    so i'm the new guy, my name is Sami and i'm really confused about where to start and what to do

so to start with those are my measurements

NBPL === 6.2
    BPL === 6.7
    GIRTH === 5.5 (I know it is a weird girth for my length )

so, i'm not gonna jump on the 8*6 train or anything but i just want to increase 1 inch to my length and if that came with 0.2 or 0.3 girth gains i would be really happy

where should i start?? are my goals reasonable?? how long would it take with really hard work??
    Last edited by Sami90; 12-17-2016, 10:53 AM.
    12/16: BPEL 6.8"/ EG 5.5"
    06/17: Bpel 7.1"/ EG 5.5"
    Final target:
    1 - Make the Fat Pad smaller
    2 - Length: 8"BPEL or 7 " NBPEL (which ever comes first)
    3 - Girth : 5.8" maybe 6" if i'm lucky

START HERE button at the top left of the page.
    Your girth length ratio is not wierd at all.
    Welcome
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Sami!

Wishful is right...again...START HERE tab is a good place to start! Makes sense too!

Your measurements are great and not weird at all! I started with much more humble stats and now am about where you are. Your girth is great and should improve if that is your goal with PE.

Wishing you well on your journey.
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log
      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. In there you will find all of the essential information, as well as some beginner routines, to get you started off safely and effectively. Choose one of the beginner routines like the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) to start off with. Follow it through for the full 90 days and do plenty of reading during this time to educate yourself before moving on to other exercises. Don't hesitate to ask questions, the members here are very helpful.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

thank you guys
          i never got anything from the girls i was with but i'm doing this for my self confidence
          12/16: BPEL 6.8"/ EG 5.5"
          06/17: Bpel 7.1"/ EG 5.5"
          Final target:
          1 - Make the Fat Pad smaller
          2 - Length: 8"BPEL or 7 " NBPEL (which ever comes first)
          3 - Girth : 5.8" maybe 6" if i'm lucky

Comment

Glad you joined us Sami! Welcome! Just focus on your PI's & EQ when starting your conditioning routine. Also, start a jpurnal in the progress forum to post your daily activity. You'll not only stay motivated, but also have a good record of your exercises later on that will be an invaluable resource as you advance in PE. You'll also get feedback & support from our many helpful members to support your efforts along the way! Happy TUGGIN!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! The above advice should be taken into consideration
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X