How long should I stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should I stretch?

Hey guys, i'm in the game the last week, and yesterday I had amazing sex with my gf. I do not know if the factor was psychological or is PE results, but my penis was erected like 95-100% all the time!

So I mentioned my schedule few days back, but I have question, cuz I think I am not stretching enough..
    I currently work out two days, take one day off and my routine is this
    -warmup 10 minutes
    -stretch straight out, up, down, left, right for 30 seconds on each side. I wait like 15 seconds every time I change side and thats all.
    -wet jelqing 150 times
    -5 min warm out
    -around 150 kegels during the day

I am a beginner, so my first 3 months want to be really light, but still be effective.. After reading some threads looks like other members stretch so much longer.. Any tip would be appreciated!
    Last edited by fenomnx; 12-17-2016, 04:58 AM.

You are off to a good safe start with your current routine. Over the course of the next 90 days you can slowly build up the number of reps and intensity. Ideally in the end you routine should take about 30 - 40 minutes minus the warm up/down.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      You are off to a good safe start with your current routine. Over the course of the next 90 days you can slowly build up the number of reps and intensity. Ideally in the end you routine should take about 30 - 40 minutes minus the warm up/down.
      So mate you think that my stretching which literally takes me 3 minutes to complete is fine? Because I saw some guys doing 40 minutes stretching and I kind of freaked out lol

Comment

3 minutes is very light. Try upping it to 10 minutes over the next week.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

So around how many rounds of stretches if we consider that each round consists of stretch straight out/down/up/right/left? Like 3-4 rounds?

Comment

Work up to 3 for now and then you can add to it over the next 90 days. Keep an eye on your PI's and listen to what your dick is telling you and you will be fine.

Comment

I do 10 sets up/straight/down of 30secs...so thats 30sets x 30sec
              + 5sets left/right...thats another 10sets x 30sec.
              total: 40sets x 30sec each....idk im not a mathematicial but it takes like 20min, excluding 5-10min warm up.
              2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
              1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
              1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
              1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Honestly, I think you could do more. Thing is, no one can tell you exactly what to do and how much to stretch (not to mention that with manuals, most people stretch with different intensity), what you need to do is stretch as much as you are comfortable with. If you think you should do more, do more. If you notice some mild negative PI, take a day break and lower intensity next session. If your negative PI are worse, take a longer break.

Also, try to keep a log of what exercises you do and measure from time to time (I measure on biweekly basis). That way you know what is working for you and what isn't. If its working, you don't need to change it, even if you feel you can do more.
                NBEL(cm): 12.6 13 13.5 14 14.5 15 15.5 16 16.5 17 17.5 18
                MEG(cm): 13.9 14 14.1 14.2 14.3 14.4 14.5

Comment

Add 2 minutes every few days till u are at 10min...stay at 10min of stretches, excluding warm up/down, for first week. And just keep adding minutes every week. week 3-15min/day; week4-20min; week5-23min; week6-25min. Eventually u will do more powerful stretches and exchaust the tissue better, its not like u will need to do 150min on week 35.
                  2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                  1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                  1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                  1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Hey guys, I tried edging today 5 hours after my routine for around 30 minutes and it was fun.. does it help on gains, because my EQ is already good..
                    When is the best time to do it? Directly after routine is finished? Or after few hours? Do you guys ejaculate in the end?

Comment

I like to do it after my routine, it helps to keep it in a maximum extended state for a while after. Edging does help with gains. It's best not to ejaculate every time, every 3rd or 4th time would be OK.

Comment

Well, jelqing works on the smooth muscle which will ultimately result in harder erections.

Comment

Thank you, one last question.. Do you do edging after you warm out or first you edge and then warm out?

Comment

Working...
                          X