Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intro Please Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Intro Please Help

    Hey Guys, a friend recommended I try this site out to see if I can get any help, I'm pretty desperate at this time and need some sound advice from the pro's

    I'm 24 - and have a history of high blood pressure - I'd also like to add I'm in really great physical shape, I work out every day or two, can run a mile in 6 minutes, don't eat fast food or drink sodas either and havent for years

    Ok so this all started about 2-3 weeks ago, I was having intercourse with my gf and I noticed an odd feeling in the bottom of my shaft. I also noticed my erections haven't been as hard, and lately I get erect and then after a short time it goes away, also lately while erect the clear fluid that usually used to barely come from my penis has started to come out more often and in a larger quantity, embarrassingly

    sooo I went to the doctor and told her everything, they ran blood work, checked my urine and even gave me a half physical (she checked my penis pretty thoroughly, but opted out of the prostate exam)

    the results - stress, so they put me on Wellbutrin and the doctor urged me that my erectile problems are just stress related, to take a break and relax for a few weeks and take the medicine and everything will improve

    it's been 2 weeks and I'm not really seeing any results, getting erect is NOT the problem, I can get erect just looking at my gf, in clothes even, and can often get erect just thinking about women etc, the problem is my erection tends to die down and it's just not as strong as it used to be, and I don't premature ejaculate, but the fluid that used to be so little has started to come out a bit more

    I'm really freaking out about this because I have had no history of any sexual problems and I'm only 24! I'm thinking the fact that I didn't have sex that often the past 2 years (just met gf) and my high blood pressure has to be affecting me, I'm really needing some help and support and figured it would be good to sign up here

    I'm in a huge dilemma because I want to try the exercises but I really need to know which ones I should concentrate on more and what my routine should be, and also if this will def fix my problem or if I should maybe try to use something like prolatis for a bit to see if that can cure me. I'm willing to try the exercises I just want to make sure I will see results, I don't want to waste time doing something that won't help me - also, if I don't try any type of pill for a quick fix, would it be ok to use them until I'm back to physical shape?

    I checked Jp's thread for beginners and when I stretch my penis a bit I can Kegel at 12 and 9 , but when pointed down at 6 (to the floor) I feel no tug back

    Is this normal for a guy my age to experience? This shit has def been extremely hard on me because I haven't ever had a problem in this department, I feel like there is no way I can get better and I'm just out of luck for the rest of my life, please help me

  • #2
    21 views no replies?

    Comment


    • #3
      First of all, Powerade, welcome to the Gym.
      Relax and take a deep breath.
      You have come to a good place. Your issues are beyond my experience but there are a lot of really well informed and smart people here. It is a world wide community so sometimes it takes a while to hear back from the right people because of time zone issues. I will watch your thread and come back if one of the smart people doesn't chime in soon.
      You are not alone on this. There are a lot of nice people here to help.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

      Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

      Comment


      • #4
        Powerade. Your Dr. told you that your problems were caused by stress and I can see why she came to that diagnosis. One of the main reasons why you got no responses to your post are;
        You have overwhelmed us. As Pirate said, take a deep breath. Now, ask your questions, one at a time. There is nothing physically wrong with you, but anxiety IS a factor. You have worked yourself up so that every perceived thing is blown out of per-portion. That you have no LOT at 6:00 is perfectly normal, I started the same. (jP

        I've got a Tiger by the tail.

        Comment


        • #5
          Powerade, JonPop is one of the smartest of the Smart People to which I referred earlier. Please read his posts carefully. He can help you.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

          Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

          Comment


          • #6
            I agree with the guys above: try to relax. You did the right thing in going to the doctor, and it sounds like she has ruled out serious physical problems. As JP said, now you need to think, one at a time, about the various issues you have and pose clear questions, and folks here will try to chip in and help you sort them out. Don't overreact.

            First off, precum. That sounds like a total non-problem to me. I think it is strongly correlated with how excited you are, how long since you last had sex, how used to real sex your body is (as opposed to masturbation), and how much foreplay and build up to the main event you indulge in. Although I have had sexual encounters where the guy did not produce much precum, usually there is a lot of it when things are hot and heavy, or there's a lot of anticipation or foreplay (and I like that). It may just be that you are just really into your girlfriend and thus making more for her. I would not worry about it.

            Since you seem to have no problems getting hard, it sounds like you are physically fine for sex. This leaves the diminishing EQ (erection quality) after you initially get hard. That is a classic stress symptom; it can also be a result of having watched too much porn, which can de-sensitize you to real sex with a real partner. What were your habits before this girlfriend (who sounds like she entered your life recently)? Did you watch a lot of porn?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
              First off, precum. That sounds like a total non-problem to me. I think it is strongly correlated with how excited you are, how long since you last had sex, how used to real sex your body is (as opposed to masturbation), and how much foreplay and build up to the main event you indulge in. Although I have had sexual encounters where the guy did not produce much precum, usually there is a lot of it when things are hot and heavy, or there's a lot of anticipation or foreplay (and I like that). It may just be that you are just really into your girlfriend and thus making more for her. I would not worry about it.
              Thanks for the replies guys, and thanks for being so nice Batwoman!

              Batwoman - I didn't really know that much about precum before reading your reply, I just know that all my life it has come out when I'm erect and ready for intercourse, and just noticed that recently I seem to release a lot more than I used to and yes now that you mention it I do believe it's because of my excitement level and foreplay length. This girl is really special to me, I always take my time and make sure I pay more attention to her for a good bit before it's my turn to jump in. And when I noticed it was pretty heavy I had been in foreplay mode for a good 30-45 minutes.


              Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
              Since you seem to have no problems getting hard, it sounds like you are physically fine for sex. This leaves the diminishing EQ (erection quality) after you initially get hard. That is a classic stress symptom; it can also be a result of having watched too much porn, which can de-sensitize you to real sex with a real partner. What were your habits before this girlfriend (who sounds like she entered your life recently)? Did you watch a lot of porn?
              That's really interesting to know, My habits before this girlfriend were - 2 years ago I ended a 3 year, serious relationship, since then I only have had sex 3-4 times, not finding an interesting lover that I care about, working long hours and going to school full time really killed my libido, for the past 2 years I just really haven't found a lot of time for sex and never found a girl I really cared to have it with so I can honestly tell you since breaking up I have maybe watched porn an average of 5-6 times a month and only had sex 4-5 times, I really don't give my man part the attention it deserves


              Slowing down, what are good ways to improve erection quality?
              If porn could be a factor, is there a way to rebound from that?

              I'm not trying to make my penis larger or thicker, I'm perfectly fine with the length it is now, maybe a little more girth would be nice but in reality all I really want is to improve my erection quality, stay hard for long periods of time and have a more firm harder penis.
              Last edited by Powerade; 03-24-2010, 05:57 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Improving erection quality (EQ) is all about doing kegels.
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

                Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
                  Improving erection quality (EQ) is all about doing kegels.
                  I have recently started doing these

                  Whats a good amount to do per day?
                  Do I need to take rest days?
                  Does it matter if they are quick and short or long?
                  Can you over-do Kegel exercises?


                  another question, is it good or bad to masturbate after a jelq session?

                  thanks for the reply!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Good questions all.
                    What are you doing for kegels now?
                    Yes, you need rest days. I do mine ever other day.
                    I do both long ("holds") and short ("basic") kegels. Think of them as distance work and sprint work.
                    Yes, you can overdue kegels. It is really important that you start out light, even "too light" and then gradually work your way up both in duration of your holds and in the number of reps.

                    I am not a good source for your question about masturbating after jelqing. I like to edge after jelqing, however.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

                    Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Pirate knows his stuff about kegels, and I'm sure there's somebody else who can answer on the question of masturbation after jelqing.

                      As for porn, there are some great threads you should take a look at, they have a lot of discussion on the effects of porn and how to wean yourself off it. Here are a couple:
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...-erection.html
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...y-lead-ed.html

                      If you have specific questions on porn or related topics, post them on those threads and people will answer there. Many members watch the "Recent Discussions" list and use the "New Posts" lists to scan for topics that interest them, or threads they may want to reply to. You can also use the "Thread Tools" to sign up for email notifications on new posts on such threads, that's how some get such quick answers. Threads with general titles (like this one) get less attention overall since the titles tend to blend together after a while!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
                        What are you doing for kegels now?
                        Yes, you need rest days. I do mine ever other day.
                        I do both long ("holds") and short ("basic") kegels. Think of them as distance work and sprint work.
                        Yes, you can overdue kegels. It is really important that you start out light, even "too light" and then gradually work your way up both in duration of your holds and in the number of reps.

                        I am not a good source for your question about masturbating after jelqing. I like to edge after jelqing, however.
                        I'm just doing a set of 25 short 3 - 4 times a day

                        don't you have to masturbate to edge?



                        Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                        Pirate knows his stuff about kegels, and I'm sure there's somebody else who can answer on the question of masturbation after jelqing.

                        As for porn, there are some great threads you should take a look at, they have a lot of discussion on the effects of porn and how to wean yourself off it. Here are a couple:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...-erection.html
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...y-lead-ed.html

                        If you have specific questions on porn or related topics
                        Thanks, I appreciate your help, I'm a pretty experienced forum user (there are forums I'm on where I have a couple thousand posts) so I understand how to use them, I just hate reading the wrong information, and I never watch porn more than 5-6 times a month like I said so I don't have a problem not watching it, the question I would love to be answered is are there ways to fix myself if porn watching has made it difficult to get into sex

                        I will def read the threads you linked me to

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X