Are Kegels Necessary to PE..or can i do without

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Kegels Necessary to PE..or can i do without

Hey everyone, from what I've read, kegels helps with erection quality, and also with lasting longer in bed. Luckily I don't have any problems with erection or with premature ejaculation. I tend to get caught up with my work, so all throughout life i've always held my piss in..so essentially i've been doing kegels for quite a long time now with my normal routine of things. I'm a business owner as well as a full time student, and I just can't seem to find time to do kegels, unless I'm urinating. So are kegel exercises absolutely necessary to growth in girth and length, or can I do without them without sacrificing any gains that I would have had, if I did kegels? I tried searching to see if this topic was covered, but I couldn't find anything, so please forgive me if this was covered in a previous post. Thanks

Will
    Erect Length 6.125 / Erect Girth: 5

I am a big fan of kegels just because you can do them any time at all. (I do mine while I drive.)
    That being said, no, I don't think kegels, themselves, are required for PE gains although strong PC muscles are necessary for good penile health and gains.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Thanks for clearing this up for me Pirate99
      Erect Length 6.125 / Erect Girth: 5

Comment

Thanks to kegels got a PC muscle like a damn grapefruit! Like Pirate said, good for overall penile health, EQ..stuff like that but, not necessary. IM A BIG FAN THOUGH, Bam! Im doin one righ now for ya Pirate
        I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Thankee Bgstick! Ye need a solid subtructure for yer cannon to deliver yer best broadside!
          Arrrggg!!
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

hahahahaha hilarious bro! Was funny I was talking to a client today while kegeling, wasnt even listening cause i was going...1 one thousand 2 one thousand, 3 one thousand in my head! The end of the convo was like...huh ha ha

Comment

LAUGHING!
              I have found that conference calls are particularly good for kegels,(though not the erect kind.)
              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

ha ha ha def not! Would be hard to hide my third leg! Although I enjoy erect kegels much more than flaccid!

Comment

Amen!
                  Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                  X