Just want girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want girth

I have been doing PE for about a month now, no noticeable results yet but that is fine. I've been thinking though and I would really like to focus on girth more than length, because my girth is only about 4.5" while length is 6.5". Is there a way I can focus more on girth at the beginner stage? Or should jelqing be enough for right now?

You can focus on edging and clamping. Those are helpful for girth.
    Before PE
    BPEL:
    6.8"
    MSEG: ~4.8"
    BEG: ~ 4.5"

GOALS:
    Cure Pre E [x]

Short Term
    BPEL:
    7"[]
    BEG/MSEG: 5"[]

Long term
    BPEL: 8"[]
    BEG/MSEG: 5.5"[]

Comment

You are still in a conditioning period and should hold off on any advance girth work for now. Stick with jelqing at a higher erection level(around 70%), that will focus more on girth.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Keep going with beginers routine (Jps90 for example) for about three or four weeks, gains will come. Good luck.

Comment

I suggest you stick with the beginners routine. People often feel they are not making gains with it. The truth is they are gaining conditioning, and knowledge of how thier penis responds to excersize. So don't hurry, pay close attention to how you are responding. There is plenty of time to add to your routine after you are conditioned and knowledgeable.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
          X