JP's 90 day routine+ extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP's 90 day routine+ extender

hi guys I have been PEing for 2 months and I gained 1 cm in length. what I want to ask is if I use extender with jp's routine ( by the way I have maleedge extender) can I get more gain? or how should I use it with JP's routine? any suggestions?

thank you

s6er6ha6t,
    Short answer to this is Yes. I used an extender for 5 yrs and gained almost 2.5 inches but I spend countless hours layin in my bed!! Its a painfully slow process but you will, over time, see results. Keep doing JPs routine. How long do yo wear your extender? Are you consistent with JPs routine as well?
    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

yeah I'm consistent with JP's routine 5 day on 2 days off and I just got the extender. do you have any suggestion about how long I should wear it? should I wear just after PEing or should I wait?

Comment

Well, I own a FASTSIZE and MINIMUM wear time is 3 hours but you really should wear it 5-6 hrs a day. If you have a life, its hard to do! As far as when to wear it...be a personal decision. Maybe wear it a couple hours AFTER you warm up for even more elasticity before you begin your manuel stretching OR after to retain it...your call my good man
        I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

ok thanks for help man

Comment

Working...
          X