Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does sex affect gains?

Hi guys

Just wondering if sex affects gains and say I have sex before doing my routine, should I still do it that day?

Thanks guys

Sex is great. It ensures that you can make an erection naturally. On days after like hanging and things, the session should probably end with 20-30 minutes of head. You don't have to ejaculate.

Head would be superior to manual edging because it's a human contact causing the erection.

Often times enough in PE we fvck up our erections somewhat thinking about our c0cks far too often. A real erection happens when we are relaxed and things just happen.

Comment

You'll gain more by having sex.
      Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
      When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
      Sid's Diary

Comment

I don't know if it matters what kind of sex you are having. It never hurt my gains. Growing sure helped my sex having. I highly recommend having sex. So much so that I say skip the routind and not the sex.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

NEVER... I'll repeat, NEVER PASS UP SEX ...for ANY reason....

' nuff said!

Comment

The whole point of a penis enhancement routine is to enjoy sex. Now, missing gains seems to be correlated with ejaculation after PE, but that's more if you do it most of the time. If you only do it every now and again, you wouldn't likely miss much of anything. Back to the first point, the whole point of this is for good sex. If you practice, you will get better at it, right? Is that not more important than the extra tenth or two that might cut out if you ended PE with sex a couple times a week?

Short version; for the love of god, don't skip sex because you're worried about gains.
            Starting (20 JUL 2012)
            BPFSL: 7.5"
            BPEL: 6.75"
            EG: 4.75"
            Current (8/3/17)
            BPFSL: 8.7"
            BPEL: 8.1"
            MEG: 5.5"
            BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
            8.25 BPEL
            5.75 MEG

Comment

See consensus is possible.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I've noticed that after sex, my flaccid gets huge. Same thing doesn't happen after masturbation. Has to do something with hormones.

Comment

The mot productive of activities for establishing high EQ and sexual confidence is vigorous sexual activity.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                    I don't know if it matters what kind of sex you are having. It never hurt my gains. Growing sure helped my sex having. I highly recommend having sex. So much so that I say skip the routind and not the sex.
                    Ditto that.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Devoted View Post
                      I've noticed that after sex, my flaccid gets huge. Same thing doesn't happen after masturbation. Has to do something with hormones.
                      I have noticed this same thing, sometimes even carrying on to the next day. Also erections are easier to come by after sex. All good it seems

Comment

What is sex?

Oh, it's that thing we call BDSM!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          The mot productive of activities for establishing high EQ and sexual confidence is vigorous sexual activity.
                          Wouldn't sexual confidence tie to "body confidence" or "confidence in your skin", which will affect your own esteem in a positive direction. Sex is crucial for a masculine male.

Comment

Originally posted by longrodten View Post
                            Wouldn't sexual confidence tie to "body confidence" or "confidence in your skin", which will affect your own esteem in a positive direction. Sex is crucial for a masculine male.
                            Sometimes there are emotional issues which can cause interference in the form of performance anxiety. Low self-esteem is seen as a component to this, but the specific fears triggering anxiety can be specific and varied.
                            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                            X