Jelqing quality vs quantity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing quality vs quantity

I recently switched from a slick lube to a cream lotion for jelqing and it has really helped me slow down each stroke. Previously it was just too slippery and I was getting 1 second (at best) per hand. Now I can go nice and slow, get a true 4 seconds per stroke and really feel the blood being pushed through.

The caveat of course is I now how to reset every 20 strokes or so compared to 40 or 50, AND naturally the time taken to jelq has basically trippled. I'm doing the JP90 and could get all required jelqing done in under 20 mins but now I go for 45 and I'm stopping before I hit my previous magic number.

I assume that's ok and quality is key? Not that the previous quicker jelqs were useless by any means but there were certainly easier and left more time for a thorough warmup/warm down.

Is a 45 min jelq session ok for a relatively new guy (less than 2 months) given my PI's seem ok?
    Nov '16 ------- Mar '17
    BPEL: 6.5" -> BPEL: 7 1/8"
    EG: 5.5"-----> EG: 5.5"

3-4 second strokes is what is recommended in JP90. It's more about total time under tension than number of strokes though. The quicker your stroke, the more % of time you spend switching hands and not applying force. So even if it was 20 minute sets both ways, the slower strokes will have more effect with fewer actual repetitions.

I find it easier and more logical to just jelq at a consistent pace, focusing on quality, and timing your session instead of counting strokes. Easier in the sense I can actually pay attention to a TV show instead of counting in my head, and I find counting makes me rush to get to the end vs just doing it until my timer beeps.
    06: 7.5 x 5.5
    09: 7.8 x 5.5
    12: 8.0 x 5.6
    08: 8.4 x 5.6
    12: 8.5 x 5.6

Log

Comment

Yes quality is more important than counted quantity. Good job.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I'll continue down this path then. Given JP90 has a prescribed count though - what is a good 'total time' to shoot for during this program? I assume that number increases as experience goes up. If it's taking me 40 mins, is that ok?
        Nov '16 ------- Mar '17
        BPEL: 6.5" -> BPEL: 7 1/8"
        EG: 5.5"-----> EG: 5.5"

Comment

The longer time is fine as long as your PIs stay positive or at least neutral. 60 seconds in 1 minute divided by 4 second jelqs means 15 jelqs per minute. Don't worry about count too much. If you are doing good solid jelqs for 40 minutes, trust me you are getting enough done.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Always quality first! Once you get used to training with quality, you can safely and productively build up with quantity. More efficient training will allow you to get more out of every rep- so you'll end up wasting less time.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X