X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate
    replied
    Originally posted by StormCrow View Post
    thanks pirate you sig reminds me of the princess bride.
    Good eye, matie!
    ("It's possible. I kill a lot of people.")

Leave a comment:

• StormCrow
    replied
    thanks pirate you sig reminds me of the princess bride.

Leave a comment:

• Pirate
    replied
    Congratulations!
    It may take a while for your body to adjust to your DO abilities and completely separate orgasm from ejaculaton.

Leave a comment:

• StormCrow
    replied
    i did 30 mins of edging today and dry orgasimed 5 times i was pretty stoaked. Im seeing ways to cure my premature ejaculation. I hope that my stamina gets even better cause this will be amazing, as long as when i find a woman and i can get her to wait while i hold in my orgasim i could go for hours.

After i was finished my Real orgasim after 5 delayed, my semen kind of just dribble out, dont know if this is a bad sign, and im sore as well but i imagine this would happen after 5 dry O's
    thanks guys.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Yes if you edge, particularly over 30min, it has a pe effect.

Leave a comment:

• StormCrow
    replied
    does it make your bc muscle or anything with your penis more strong?

Leave a comment:

• kingpole
    replied
    The more dry ones you can have the better.

Leave a comment:

• Cleave
    replied
    Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    A dry orgasm is like a wet one, but with no white stuff comeing out your dick.
    Very eloquent here Pegasus! You have a rare gift with words haha! jk

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    A dry orgasm is like a wet one, but with no white stuff comeing out your dick.

Leave a comment:

• StormCrow
    replied
    and a dry orgasim is when your bc muslce pulsates like semen should be coming out but you hold a kegel hard and it nothing ejaculates, if thats a dry orgasim , yes i did four.

Leave a comment:

• boxer
    replied
    If your dick is hurting a bit take a rest da,let your member regain its strength.
    Edging is great but as with any exrercise you can overdo it.
    I somtimes get sore after i do my routine then edge,its somtimes to much for my unit so i just rest for a day and all is good after

Leave a comment:

• StormCrow
    replied
    i can easily cum in 1 minute, but if i edge and linger at that area i dont ejaculate.. all i have to do is gently rub the head and the feeling on ejaculation comes on. I have dry O'd before in my life but i never thought much of it just figured i could do it. Today i pe'd and figured id try to do it, and then i did 3 more times...my penis is pretty sore. But i was wondering if i can continue to do this and maybe even get better?

Leave a comment:

• Cleave
    replied
    I don't know how you could see this as a bad thing... This just sounds amazing that you were able to have that many DO's! I'm having a hard time understanding how you're suffering from premature ejaculation if you're able to edge for 45 minutes and have upwards of 4 DO's. Is it just a psychological thing that happens when you're with a woman that you ejaculate in 1 minute?

Leave a comment:

• Pirate
    replied
    Sound pretty damn wonderful to me!
    Me thinks, congratulations are in order!

Leave a comment:

• StormCrow
    started a topic Dry Orgasim

Dry Orgasim

Need some opinions.
    Had my two days off, and decided to jelq and v jelq .. when finished i figured i would Edge for a bit. In the 45 mins i edged i dry orgasimed FOUR times and remained erect untill i ejaculated on my 5th orgasim.
    Should i not be doing so much dry orgasims?
    does this mean i have ok stamina and conditioning.
    I suffer from Premature ejaculation, i will ejaculate in 1 minute. so i want to master this but not if its unhealthy.
    feedback would be great!
Working...
X