Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Orgasim

Need some opinions.
    Had my two days off, and decided to jelq and v jelq .. when finished i figured i would Edge for a bit. In the 45 mins i edged i dry orgasimed FOUR times and remained erect untill i ejaculated on my 5th orgasim.
    Should i not be doing so much dry orgasims?
    does this mean i have ok stamina and conditioning.
    I suffer from Premature ejaculation, i will ejaculate in 1 minute. so i want to master this but not if its unhealthy.
    feedback would be great!
    My Wings Are Electric.

Sound pretty damn wonderful to me!
    Me thinks, congratulations are in order!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I don't know how you could see this as a bad thing... This just sounds amazing that you were able to have that many DO's! I'm having a hard time understanding how you're suffering from premature ejaculation if you're able to edge for 45 minutes and have upwards of 4 DO's. Is it just a psychological thing that happens when you're with a woman that you ejaculate in 1 minute?
      Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

i can easily cum in 1 minute, but if i edge and linger at that area i dont ejaculate.. all i have to do is gently rub the head and the feeling on ejaculation comes on. I have dry O'd before in my life but i never thought much of it just figured i could do it. Today i pe'd and figured id try to do it, and then i did 3 more times...my penis is pretty sore. But i was wondering if i can continue to do this and maybe even get better?
        My Wings Are Electric.

Comment

If your dick is hurting a bit take a rest da,let your member regain its strength.
          Edging is great but as with any exrercise you can overdo it.
          I somtimes get sore after i do my routine then edge,its somtimes to much for my unit so i just rest for a day and all is good after
          Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

and a dry orgasim is when your bc muslce pulsates like semen should be coming out but you hold a kegel hard and it nothing ejaculates, if thats a dry orgasim , yes i did four.
            My Wings Are Electric.

Comment

A dry orgasm is like a wet one, but with no white stuff comeing out your dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                A dry orgasm is like a wet one, but with no white stuff comeing out your dick.
                Very eloquent here Pegasus! You have a rare gift with words haha! jk
                Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

The more dry ones you can have the better.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

does it make your bc muscle or anything with your penis more strong?
                    My Wings Are Electric.

Comment

Yes if you edge, particularly over 30min, it has a pe effect.

Comment

i did 30 mins of edging today and dry orgasimed 5 times i was pretty stoaked. Im seeing ways to cure my premature ejaculation. I hope that my stamina gets even better cause this will be amazing, as long as when i find a woman and i can get her to wait while i hold in my orgasim i could go for hours.

After i was finished my Real orgasim after 5 delayed, my semen kind of just dribble out, dont know if this is a bad sign, and im sore as well but i imagine this would happen after 5 dry O's
                        thanks guys.
                        My Wings Are Electric.

Comment

Congratulations!
                          It may take a while for your body to adjust to your DO abilities and completely separate orgasm from ejaculaton.
                          Pirate Diplomacy:
                          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

thanks pirate you sig reminds me of the princess bride.
                            My Wings Are Electric.

Comment

Originally posted by StormCrow View Post
                              thanks pirate you sig reminds me of the princess bride.
                              Good eye, matie!
                              ("It's possible. I kill a lot of people.")
                              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                              X