length vs girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• length vs girth

while i want a longer penis i have been told by numerous people that a thicker penis is the way to go

how do you feel about a thicker penis vs a longer one
    "If your not living on the edge your taking up to much space"

don't drink and drive, you will spill your beer

Girth is generally more important.
    Last edited by Gator; 03-13-2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
      Girth is generally more important.
      Gator is right on this one, there is a thread on this subject. I wasn't able to find it though, but the girl in the forum were agreeing with what gator just said
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Thicker is better. Ask any woman.
        Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
        Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
        Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
        Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
        February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
        June '13 BPFLS 11"
        January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
        December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

I want a thicker penis... but I am being held back by my ligs... I am a solid 10 on eq... my penis wants to get fatter but my ligs wont let it. So by focusing on my ligs my penis will get longer and fatter... With one comes the other from what I understand.

Comment

It depends on the girl ,there are definately girls out there that prefer length over girth. In fact my present partner is one of them.
            Having said that, extra girth is it seems more popular.

Comment

Corresponding increases in girth measurements will yield greater volume gains.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

My experience is that most women like "thicker" right up to the point of being "too thick", but that "too thick" varies considerably from woman to woman. I can say from experience that 5.5" in girth can be a little much for at least a small percentage of women, resulting in soreness after sex or limiting their ability to perform fellatio for any length of time.

I would also venture to say that for many women when it comes to length "more is better" up to about 6.5-7.0 inches of "insertable" length (obviously less for some and more for others) and that beyond that, additional length can lead to more trouble than satisfaction as it can result in too much uncomfortable cerivcal contact and limit penetration in some positions.

So if some guy was 5 inches long and 5.5 inches in girth, I would say length would be more important. If he was 7 inches long and 4.5 inches around I would say girth is more important.

Comment

Thicker is better.
                  But some ppl believe length gains are harder with increased girth. So you make work on length goals first and girth later on. That's the strategy i'm using.

I read recently that on average they prefer 6 1/4" to 6 1/2" in girth, but they survey was not scientific.
                  Don't forget to find condoms that fit. I'm currently a trojan magnum user,but they don't sell magnum xl or other larger condoms in my country. Just something to remember.

Comment

Girth if you're average I'd say.
                    Work on one then the other.
                    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if your info on girth prefered by the average female came directly or indirectly from the notorious "authentic female penis size preference chart" which suggests that unless you have a girth of at least 6 1/2" that you just don't have what it takes.

The reaction to this chart from most real-life women has generally been that they would probably run screaming from what was purported to be the "preference" of the average female.

Comment

thanks everyone
                        "If your not living on the edge your taking up to much space"

don't drink and drive, you will spill your beer

Comment

Good luck on your PE journey DCSkater (:
                          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                            My experience is that most women like "thicker" right up to the point of being "too thick", but that "too thick" varies considerably from woman to woman. I can say from experience that 5.5" in girth can be a little much for at least a small percentage of women, resulting in soreness after sex or limiting their ability to perform fellatio for any length of time.

I would also venture to say that for many women when it comes to length "more is better" up to about 6.5-7.0 inches of "insertable" length (obviously less for some and more for others) and that beyond that, additional length can lead to more trouble than satisfaction as it can result in too much uncomfortable cerivcal contact and limit penetration in some positions.

So if some guy was 5 inches long and 5.5 inches in girth, I would say length would be more important. If he was 7 inches long and 4.5 inches around I would say girth is more important.
                            Interesting post,hmm I like it ,it makes sense.

Comment

what if i have 4 in length and 4 in girth? what should i prioritize? my routine is 75 wet jelq and 15 vjelq. progression.
                              PROGRESSION ROUTINE
                              _2on 1off_
                              Current (3/7/10)
                              E.L. = 4"
                              EG = 3.9"

Short term Goal
                              EL = 5"
                              EG = 4.5"

Long term Goal
                              EL = 6.5"
                              EG = 6"

Its all in our mind... If you want to get your goal, visualize it, focus on it, dream of it, then let your mind do what you want to get..

Comment

Working...
                              X