A little confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little confused

Hey guys i have just joined this site and have started on the 90 day newbie routine however im a little confused with the measuring subject , now in my progress post i mentioned how i wanted to improve my overall lying down lentgh this was due to the fact that i belive i use this the most for sex and how my gp said was the acurate way before (uk doctor) , so anyway last nite i was bit bored and i have read posts not only from this site but others with people doing it standing up straight , measuring sitting , or standing thrusting forward or backwords and like myself lying down , pushed into the pubic and some not pushing in , so now you can understand i am confused a little and even from surveys i have read do it diffrent from each other so is there a actual correct to measure the penis ???

Hi. I think the correct way to measure is bp. Sitting,standing, squating is up to you just measure the same way every time.

Comment

There are many different ways to measure the penis. I personally measure while I am sitting, so like W.F.O said; be consistent. Bone-pressed and non bone-pressed, flaccid or erect. I guess if you measured the lot (BPEL, NBPEL, NBPFL, BPFL, etc.) You will be able to monitor your gains more precisely in every area. Although for me, I just like measuring the one's that are in my signature Hope this helped you.
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys ..if i where to try standing up would it be thrusting forward or just stood up straight as possible not pressed against anything ??? im just gonna give this a try but im gonna revert back to lying down for me stats and hopefully gains.

Comment

Ah good question. I think the penis does actually go into the body more when sitting down and tucking the butt in.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Originally posted by doupdoupdoup View Post
            Ah good question. I think the penis does actually go into the body more when sitting down and tucking the butt in.
            Noticed that too

Has for standing i tried it earlier and i wondered if i done it the right way , i stood up straight has possible and measured directly on top of the penis from pubic bone and from the skin , that sound the right way ????

Comment

Working...
            X