Jelqing question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing question.

So from my understanding the proper to jelq goes as follows: you make the ok grip with your thumb and forefinger and place your hand at the base of your penis. Then you stroke until you reach just behind the head. But heres the thing when i do this my skin from my ball sack runs stretches as well to the point right behind my head, make sense. I feel as if I'm not doing it right this way. So i have a new technique i use so let me know if i shouldnt be doing it this way.

So i make the ok grip and grap the base of my penis, with the other hand i put pressure on my ball sack so the skin doesn't run all the way up my shaft when i jelq. is this ok? do you guys follow.

Need comments please.

Are you using plenty of lube while jelqing? Making sure you use enough will help stop the skin bunching up.

Comment

yea i use plenty of lube thats not the issue

Comment

my twopenny worth

Hi,
        I am only new 7 wks into Jp routine but here goes..
        (for whats its worth I an uncircumcised.)
        If say you start with your right hand massaging in ok grip up the shaft-as soon as it starts up the shaft -put in your left hand ok grip at the base hard against your pubic bone/balls.Half way up you should see expansion as you go up and in the glans it should be full of blood and expanded to the max-you will clearly see your glans head large as life so you know you are doing it right.Stop under the glans and let go with the right-the left is now moving up-sneak in the right hand at the base immediately pressing back on the bone.When you do this (if uncut) you will stretch the foreskin back on the swollen glans so you will get a long stretch as well as massaging the shaft etc.
        Effectively you will have one hand moving upwards and the other pressing back at the base-then swapping over so becoming almost a seamless movement
        hope this is clear and helps!
        ncurt
        Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day...teach a man how to make a huge rod...
        Last edited by ncurt; 03-12-2010, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Hey,

Thanks for the comments, it cleared up some of my questions and i shall incorporate your suggestions this evening.
          So your 7 weeks in. Have you made any gains? Are you on Jp' 90 day routine?

Comment

yes Jp routine

Hi there

you are welcome-yes using Jp's 90 day routine and feels good so far-I stick to it closely but increase the rice sock warm up and warm down to 10mins each-I think its real beneficial to recovery times
            see my 6 weeks figures below-posted last week
            good luck with the jelqing!
            (by the way,worth mentioning if you are not already aware if you can achieve 50-60% ish erection level during jelqing that will help matters with both the blood flow and any excess skin moving around.If getting erect and staying there is a problem jelq slowly for the full 3-4 secs each hand and focus each rep

29.1 5 days on 2 off sessions 45-50mins inc warm up/down
            bpfsl 6.3inches
            bpel 6.3
            eg 3.6
            bpfsl 6.6
            bpel 6.3
            eg 4.8
            bpfsl 6.8
            bpel 6.5
            eg 4.8
            Last edited by ncurt; 03-12-2010, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EvDog68 View Post
              But here's the thing when i do this my skin from my ball sack runs stretches as well to the point right behind my head, make sense. I feel as if I'm not doing it right this way. So i have a new technique i use so let me know if i shouldn't be doing it this way.

So i make the ok grip and grab the base of my penis, with the other hand i put pressure on my ball sack so the skin doesn't run all the way up my shaft when i jelq. is this ok? do you guys follow.

Need comments please.
              I have this same "difficulty", I ALSO have an additional "difficulty", which is the size and prominence of my frenulum. ITs enormous, and it FRIGGIN' HURTS if I use the "360 degrees OK grip" so I only "jelq" the top and the sides but I make sure I avoid the frenulum, no way around it, I have put some pretty bad minor tears in it with my extender and restoration device, and I just have to be careful.

So, you might try this too.

Comment

Originally posted by ncurt View Post
                29.1 5 days on 2 off sessions 45-50mins inc warm up/down
                bpfsl 6.3inches
                bpel 6.3
                eg 3.6
                bpfsl 6.6
                bpel 6.3
                eg 4.8
                bpfsl 6.8
                bpel 6.5
                eg 4.8
                Holy gains in EG batman!
                It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

yep lucky me!

Hi

thanks for encouragement-thought might have measured girth incorrectly initially but dont think so( too anal for that)
                  It looks girthier so am motivated by the JP routine-perhaps have been "overedging_my_pudding" copyright on that one is all mine

cheers and good luck

Comment

Working...
                  X