Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AverageGuy22
    replied
    I got no problems wearing some of my wife's undies. Some of the silky one are quite comfortable, and they keep me horny while wearing them. As for pubes, I don't have any to show! LOL. (keep it shaved)

Leave a comment:

• NP97
    replied
    ?
    Anyway, never worn a woman's underwear. My GF has worn mine when I got them to... wet... to put back on.

Leave a comment:

• adverdelex
    replied
    I want to know that why man or woman wear each other's underwear. I do not like as a man to wear woman's underwear or do not prefer fot the woman to wear man's underwear. I have heard many people doing this and find it comfortable.

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    Yeah KP, screw the "denim-tighties"!

Leave a comment:

• not2big
    replied
    Boxer briefs feel good and help the worming down process after an intense pumping session. Silky boxers also comfort an enlarged plumped penis and keeps a nice flaccid hang.

Leave a comment:

• doupdoupdoup
    replied
    Do you thing PEers would be interested in buying a PE brand of underwear that packages things for maximum benefits? Maybe it can have different features too. Like you push a button and it moves your penis to the other pant leg.

Leave a comment:

• redbear52
    replied
    I used to be a grower but I have morphed into much more of a shower. It may be coincidence, but I believe the transformation started around the same time I switched to wearing boxers (or nothing).

I also have a pretty big pelvis with relatively wide hips like a woman's, but also a pretty tall pelvis, like a man's. I find that slacks which fit my waist size and ass comfortably have to ride fairly high near navel level to clear my pelvis, and are also somewhat stretched across the front of my pelvis, which means my cock almost always winds up well down one pants leg or the other.

Briefs with a pouch usually don't have a big enough pouch, and even though they might keep the whole package centered, unless I wear baggy "clown pants" there still isn't room in the center when I put my slacks on, so the whole thing gets torqued to one side, which is extremely uncomfortable.

Leave a comment:

• going411by7
    replied
    I got my dick caught in my zipper once. Ouch!!

Yeah, man. You don't want your pubes to show. That destroys the illusion.

Leave a comment:

• kingpole
    replied
    if your big tight jeans hurt. I can't imagine what it would be like to stick my boys into something tight like that.

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    Commando is the only way to go! And those tight jeans...ouch!

Leave a comment:

• luweesz
    replied
    Originally posted by LOL View Post
    Skinny jeans is your second mistake then... If you go commando to get a fuller flaccid hang, why would you wear skinny jeans? You might as well be wearing underwear.

it's really bad to wear skinny jeans and low-rise jeans when you go for commando... but for me having big hips, it's impossible. that's why i had to have loose jeans and sometimes, i get bloopers when some see my pubes. hahah

Leave a comment:

• LOL
    replied
    Originally posted by dirty sanchez View Post
    the proplem is i wear skinny jeans and if i go commando my bush gets cought, also scared of getting my P cought
    Skinny jeans is your second mistake then... If you go commando to get a fuller flaccid hang, why would you wear skinny jeans? You might as well be wearing underwear.

Leave a comment:

• dirty sanchez
    replied
    Originally posted by luweesz View Post
    when you do commando, don't you get tensed about seeing your pubes... it's sure fine
    the proplem is i wear skinny jeans and if i go commando my bush gets cought, also scared of getting my P cought

Leave a comment:

• kingpole
    replied
    Originally posted by luweesz View Post
    yeah, there was this time was i stretched so hard (i was sleepy that time) and almost everyone saw my pubic hair. yeah, i was gone commando back then
    Oh ok.

Leave a comment:

• luweesz
    replied
    Originally posted by kingpole View Post
    Pubes?
    yeah, there was this time was i stretched so hard (i was sleepy that time) and almost everyone saw my pubic hair. yeah, i was gone commando back then

Leave a comment:

Working...
X