Q's about pants and underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q's about pants and underwear

New here trying this out. So here it goes. Does pant tightness and wearing tighty whities affect penis growth...?

I think once you start getting bigger you may want to go commando or wear loose fitting boxer briefs.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Welcome DS,

I think they do. I got rid of mine and now I go for the boxer or the boxer brief. I do go commando when the weather is warm. I think it has helped my flaccid hang some.
      Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
      Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
      Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
      Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
      February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
      June '13 BPFLS 11"
      January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
      December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Underwear are good for blowing your nose on.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          Underwear are good for blowing your nose on.
          Before or after you wear them?
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
            Before or after you wear them?
            Uh..........before!.....Yeah thats it, right answer way to go man! woooooo!

Comment

since i tend to get harder on unpredictable points in time (like when i see a luscious booty down there), i go for tighty whities. sometimes, none. and having no underwear at all is surely embarrassing
              Start 2010-02-14: 6" BPEL x 4.5" EG
              2017-05-27: 21cm (8 1/4") BPEL x 5" EG, flaccid at 5" (same)
              2018-05-05: 23cm (9") BPEL (can reach 9 1/4" depending on how I measure it) x 5" EG, flaccid at 5" (same)

Comment

I live always commando from a long time ago. They still haven't learn to make proper underwear.

Comment

Uh..........before!.....Yeah thats it, right answer way to go man! woooooo!
                  Ahhh...recycling!
                  How very sustainable of you KP! My thanks to you on behalf of a grateful planet.
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Nothing like a great big gooey peice of green snot on a pear of whitey tighties. I wish Pegesus was hear he would sclold me for being juvinile im sure.

Comment

when you do commando, don't you get tensed about seeing your pubes... it's sure fine
                      2018-05-05: 23cm (9") BPEL (can reach 9 1/4" depending on how I measure it) x 5" EG, flaccid at 5" (same)

Comment

Originally posted by luweesz View Post
                        when you do commando, don't you get tensed about seeing your pubes... it's sure fine
                        Pubes?

Comment

I wear tight jeans and tighter underwear for a few hours of the day and the rest of it I just wear track pants.
                          New goal, get over a foot long

Comment

Pubes?
                            yeah, there was this time was i stretched so hard (i was sleepy that time) and almost everyone saw my pubic hair. yeah, i was gone commando back then

Comment

Originally posted by luweesz View Post
                              yeah, there was this time was i stretched so hard (i was sleepy that time) and almost everyone saw my pubic hair. yeah, i was gone commando back then
                              Oh ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X