Head Size.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Size.

Hey guys, I have a very small head on my penis compared to the girth size of the rest of my shaft. To put it into perspective my head is around 4 3/4 inches to 5 inches in girth at the tip, whereas my shaft downards is 5 3/4 inches, as you can see this is a huge difference and a big head is something I desire.

I've currently been doing JP's beginner routine and have noticed my girth in my shaft get sometimes peak at almost 6 inches on a good day but my head never gets larger.

The thing I'm hoping someone can provide me for is a routine that SPECIFICALLY targets and encourages head growth. If anyone could help me with this I'd be greatly appreciated. I know it's unlikely I'll ever acheive a large head but I'd like it to grow to around the same size as my shaft.
    Starting Stats (15th Febuary 2010):
    EL: 5.7 inches.
    BPEL: 6.25 inches.
    EG: 5.25 inches

Current:
    BPEL: 7 inches.

Goal:
    BPEL: 8-10 inches.
    EG: 6.5-7 inches.

Erect kegels forcing as much blood as possible into the head.

My head is bigger than the rest of my penis, much bigger in fact. I attribute this to years and years of kegeling without knowing it.

Comment

Gator, how was your head when you were younger?
      I haven't kegaled before PE but I still got a huge head. Maybe it's rather your genetics than kegaling that makes your head big.
      Log
      Measurements (Current):
      BPEL: 7.25"
      HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrta View Post
        Gator, how was your head when you were younger?
        I haven't kegaled before PE but I still got a huge head. Maybe it's rather your genetics than kegaling that makes your head big.
        I'm not sure as I never gave it any thought. It could have always been bigger. I remember jerking off in my early-mid teens and doing a kegel and seeing my head get really big. So, it could just be the way I am...

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
          I'm not sure as I never gave it any thought. It could have always been bigger. I remember jerking off in my early-mid teens and doing a kegel and seeing my head get really big. So, it could just be the way I am...
          Kegaling makes my head larger, in fact it makes my dick thicker overall. When I kegal I gain about 0.2" in girth.
          It's probably "temporary" gains. One can ask why kegal makes us bigger for the moment?

I know that I have hard erections, you too. Maybe our penistissue already are stretched to maximum and when we kegal we force the penis to grow to fit the kegaled blood.
          Log
          Measurements (Current):

Comment

Maybe our penis tissue already are stretched to maximum and when we kegal we force the penis to grow to fit the kegaled blood.
            Could be. Sounds like a recipe for clamping as a super effective way for us to gain girth
            In the future, I plan on examining that claim...

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
              Could be. Sounds like a recipe for clamping as a super effective way for us to gain girth
              In the future, I plan on examining that claim...
              We can hope that!

To the rest out there:
              -Do you head/penis become bigger/thicker as you kegal?
              -How hard are your erections?

Interesting to see if it's common to grow during kegals and if correlated to hard erections.
              Log
              Measurements (Current):

Comment

Definately a visible expansion.
                Starting Stats (15th Febuary 2010):
                EL: 5.7 inches.
                BPEL: 6.25 inches.
                EG: 5.25 inches

Current:
                BPEL: 7 inches.

Goal:
                BPEL: 8-10 inches.
                EG: 6.5-7 inches.

Comment

To the rest out there:
                  -Do you head/penis become bigger/thicker as you kegal?
                  Absolutely

-How hard are your erections?
                  Depends on the time of day, how tired/rested I am and also whether I'm solo or with my girl. My EQ when with my girl is absolutely at it's best. In terms of actual hardness, my erections are always hard; they're just bigger when I'm with my girl than when I'm alone.

Interesting to see if it's common to grow during kegals and if correlated to hard erections.
                  Kegels are key to good EQ, which what hard erections are all about.

Comment

i've got a diesel head myself and consider it my saving grace. and yeah erect kegels are awesome...watching your mushroom just get huge.

Comment

Anybody ever try "head clamping"?

Personally I think getting head swells while wearing my extender has made my head a bit bigger.

Comment

Semi-erect (don't remember the percentage) then hold mid shaft, then start pumping blood into the head of the penis, squeeze shaft tightly and pull up very slightly to put more pressure into the head, hold for 15 seconds, and do a couple reps of those, but don't do it if you feel pain.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Working...
                        X