Some tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some tips

I have some tips to help you. Although not actual penis enlargment, It will still help it appear bigger.:

1. shave your hair, (not on you head) shorter pubic hair can help the appearance of your penis seem bigger.
    2. shrink your gut, (by loosing weight) having a smaller belly makes you penis look bigger by comparison.
    3. stay warm. (this seems to work in theory) If you know that cold constricts and heat exanpands. do a warm up every day.

If anyone has any others then please add on. I hope these help!

PWR: Great post! Have you been reading my book?

Here's another tip to get the ball rolling: Quit smoking. Some studies say you can gain up to a half an inch by putting down the cigarettes.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I think easing up on beating off increases size... especially if you dry-jerk. In theory it seems that you are rapidly pushing blood out of your penis when beating off. Just my opinion... Plus if you go blind you won't be able to see you're dong anyways. Right?

Comment

actually I have heard those tips when I began PEing 3 yrs ago. and I am glad to hear about the smoking, another good reason to kick the habit, aside form the other health benefits

Comment

Yea, as Men's Health says: "Even if you don't care all that much about your lungs or dying young, spare the little guy."
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X