Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboy
    replied
    Anything that moisturises will help just check the ingredients. I recommend emu oil and coconut oil.

Leave a comment:

• luweesz
    replied
    Originally posted by applejuice1324 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I was wondering how i could getter better skin over my genitals. I know I do pegym and until i reach the size that i want i'm gona have to have some rough skin there...it's a sacrifice until u know, i can slow down a bit once i reach 7 inches...but my glans seems a tad rough, of course when a get a raging boner all the skin stretches and everything looks smooth, but when my sausage is deflated, it looks like ole granpa's sac and shaft, i want my genitals to look attractive even when my tube is deflated, i mean i "Naired" off all the hair, but i still need good skin...should i douse my genitals in baby oil or boil some water and let the steam help or soak my genitals in warm water mixed with something??? NEED HELP!!!

try to get a lube like baby oil or lubricating water-based gels that can be bought at a nearby drugstores... i don't think lotions help at jelqing, since in my experience, i tend to let go of the jizz when using creamy lubes. don't worry, moisturizers really need a long time for it to be noticeable. in fact, foreskin is a different skin compared to ordinary skin.

Leave a comment:

• Gel King
    replied
    sauna/steam room!

Leave a comment:

• LOL
    replied
    what type of olive oil though???
    The olive kind sir, don't be so afraid to try a brand. Extra virgin?

Leave a comment:

• closed280
    replied
    what type of olive oil though???

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    There is some really good stuff made by "Fruit of the Earth" brand, and it is a Vitamin E cream. A lot of guys that are restoring use it to promote skin growth. I use it and I like it just fine.

I have also heard that Olive oil is very good for your skin, which is why its the major ingredient in making EVO (essential vein oil) which many men make for jelqing. Do a search for it, and you should find it.

Leave a comment:

• closed280
    replied
    what type of anti-wrinkle cream???

Leave a comment:

• LOL
    replied
    I just lubricate my PE sessions with vaseline and that seems to do the trick. Not amazing skin, but works for me. I read on the forums some people use anti-wrinkle cream on their testicles. To each his own..

Leave a comment:

• kingpole
    replied
    Hello Everyone,

I was wondering how i could getter better skin over my genitals. I know I do pegym and until i reach the size that i want i'm gona have to have some rough skin there...it's a sacrifice until u know, i can slow down a bit once i reach 7 inches...but my glans seems a tad rough, of course when a get a raging boner all the skin stretches and everything looks smooth, but when my sausage is deflated, it looks like ole granpa's sac and shaft, i want my genitals to look attractive even when my tube is deflated, i mean i "Naired" off all the hair, but i still need good skin...should i douse my genitals in baby oil or boil some water and let the steam help or soak my genitals in warm water mixed with something??? NEED HELP!!!
    Use a lube when you jelq and leave it on. Mineral oil is good so is baby oil.

Leave a comment:

• closed280
    started a topic Genital skin

Genital skin

Hello Everyone,

Working...
X