New member here is there any ball exercise I can to to to help them sag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member here is there any ball exercise I can to to to help them sag

Newby here very interested in pe for gains on my balls as also my dick but I can't find anything to emotive ball sag any tips

Non bpl 6.5 bpl 7 girth 5 is this average or above I mainly want to achieve girth and balls

Comment

JockInTheBox is your man!

Search for his threads.
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Thank you bud

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchlid View Post
          Thank you bud
          No probs mate.

Here's one of his threads...

Bigger Healthier Balls

P.S. Why aren't Holland playing footie in the Euros?
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Haha lol

Comment

A distinction should be made between scrotal stretching and attempts at testicular enlargement.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Welcome.

You are definitely above average for sure. Although you might think I'm lying, I think you are big.

You have average girth, but you are 1.5 inches longer than average. So.....
                "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                Current NBP: 19cm
                BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Your size is exactly my starting size. Never had a woman complain in all my 22 years of fucking. Even if you don't gain, you have plenty of size.

My balls don't sag either. I really don't care since women don't care. But if you care, Jock may be able to help. A tight nutsack just makes my dick look even bigger. Plus the ladies really like to lick a tight sack.
                  Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...rkey-neck.html

My post^^^ with some history on my balls adventure... (see post #5)
                    Last edited by jockinthebox; 06-25-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

First put some moisturiser in a large condom and put it over your balls. Then get thick sock and fold it back once or twice at the open end and put that on too. Fix the sock in place with either a velcro strap if you have one or electrical tape wrapped tight around the top of your balls. You can then put the other end of the sock through a dumbbell weight and tie a knot underneath to stop it from falling off. To be more discreet you can wrap a belt around your thigh and tie the sock to that. Hope that helps.

Comment

The following may help to optimize your testicular size and function:

(From https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/96272-testicle-enlargement-excersises.html#post1198866):

How about this "old school" exercise:

Testicle Health Massage

The Testicle Health Massage will help your penis to hang lower in a flaccid state. It will also increase blood flow to your testes and aid in sperm count. This routine should take no longer than 5 minutes but the benefits are many.

With favorite lotion grab your scrotum just above your testes. Now in a rubbing motion massage each testis for 30 seconds rubbing between your fingers in a gentle but firm movement. Now massage all the fluid around your testicles for 60 seconds. At this point your scrotum should be very relaxed. Finally lightly stretch your scrotum downward while the other hand pulls your penis upward. Do 60 of these. This is a very quick routine but the benefits are great. This will also aid you in any kind of early warning signs of testicular problems.
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                        X