pe and masturbation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pe and masturbation

hello guys i wanna know if masturbation or sex could affect my gains....i try to avoid both of them 3 hours before and after my exercises....thanks and good luck

There is a 2 hour rule that I heard about. since you do 3 hours you might be ok. Check the survey.

Comment

thanks bro!

Comment

Hrm, when you're on your day of rest, can you have sex and masturbate? they talk a lot about fatiguing your penis, and i think cumming really knocks the life out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by lpninc View Post
          Hrm, when you're on your day of rest, can you have sex and masturbate? they talk a lot about fatiguing your penis, and i think cumming really knocks the life out of it.
          I basically agree with that. I think masturbating in particular can have a slight affect on how quickly you gain... especially if you masturbate really often. Keep it to once a week and I don't think it'll interfere with your PE. You need to remember that PE-ing is a committment like working out the rest of your body. If you're constantly over working the rest of your body while putting it through a regular high-intensity workout, you're results will suffer due to the lack of rest.

Comment

I keep saying I'm going to write an article about masturbating and PE, and it keeps getting put off. But I will soon!

In any regard, masturbation can be potentially good and potentially bad. How so? Think of it as walking. Walking is good for you. It keeps your body healthy, and it's a light form of exercise. Similarly, masturbation is a light form of PE and is generally good for you.

However, if your penis is really getting an intense workout via PE, then masturbation can send you into an "overtraining" zone. This is similar to if you try to walk a few miles right after an intense leg workout - it isn't going to happen (at least it isn't going to be good for you).

In any regard, ejaculating is a different story. I recommend the "2 hour rule" that slanker was referring to (not ejaculating 2 hours before or after a workout). If you do that, you should be fine. And even if you don't, that doesn't mean you won't gain.

Hope this helps.
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

or maybe on my non training days

Comment

Hello,

I agree that masturbation should not happen two hours before or after PE. I believe masturbation does affect results of PE. I was jelqing recently, just like always, and came hard. I didn't ejaculate on purpose. I got aroused and couldn't help myself. Can anyone give me any advice? Has this happened to anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by yourjelqing View Post
                  Hello,

I agree that masturbation should not happen two hours before or after PE. I believe masturbation does affect results of PE. I was jelqing recently, just like always, and came hard. I didn't ejaculate on purpose. I got aroused and couldn't help myself. Can anyone give me any advice? Has this happened to anyone else?
                  This happened to me for the first time two days ago. I was extremely pissed off (as I also try to limit my ejaculation to ONCE/week to get the testosterone spike). I remember trying to hold it back hard using my PC muscle, but that caused it to shoot instead. I am actually thinking that having a PC muscle that's too strong may cause premature ejaculation, because I can't see it helping you last longer... I've also been reading up on this recently...

Comment

Originally posted by masu View Post
                    This happened to me for the first time two days ago. I was extremely pissed off (as I also try to limit my ejaculation to ONCE/week to get the testosterone spike). I remember trying to hold it back hard using my PC muscle, but that caused it to shoot instead. I am actually thinking that having a PC muscle that's too strong may cause premature ejaculation, because I can't see it helping you last longer... I've also been reading up on this recently...
                    You may be unknowingly tensing your PC muscle, which can lead to cumming more quickly and easily. Try to be aware of it and relax it as much as possible.

I've cum once during PE because I hadn't masturbated for several days before. When I felt it was going to happen, I tried to stop it by kegaling but I was too late. While I felt the orgasm, holding the kegal stopped me from actually ejaculating until I released it. Fortunately, I was able to get it up again a few minutes later and finish my workout but I don't believe it was as effective as prior to ejaculating.

Comment

Originally posted by masu View Post
                      Now that you both know your PONR while performing these exercises, chill for a few seconds if you feel it happening again. Newness to these exercises can make it feel like you are beating off. Slow jelqing strokes, not like how the video here shows it. Hell, when I do beat off I don't hit it as fast as the jelqing video shows it!! My best girth exercises come when I am horny, but my thoughts are on my technique not on how good it feels. I would venture to guess that most, if not all of us either came while jelqing early on, or almost did.

As for when to cum or not, who the hell really knows? If I hit my unit especially hard, sex for a few hours afterwards would not be as good since I wouldn't be able to get a full erection.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                        I keep saying I'm going to write an article about masturbating and PE, and it keeps getting put off. But I will soon!

In any regard, masturbation can be potentially good and potentially bad. How so? Think of it as walking. Walking is good for you. It keeps your body healthy, and it's a light form of exercise. Similarly, masturbation is a light form of PE and is generally good for you.

However, if your penis is really getting an intense workout via PE, then masturbation can send you into an "overtraining" zone. This is similar to if you try to walk a few miles right after an intense leg workout - it isn't going to happen (at least it isn't going to be good for you).

In any regard, ejaculating is a different story. I recommend the "2 hour rule" that slanker was referring to (not ejaculating 2 hours before or after a workout). If you do that, you should be fine. And even if you don't, that doesn't mean you won't gain.

Hope this helps.
                        dude this is great!You should write an article as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                        X