Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dr. question

    Have any of you been milked by a doctor? I had the best exam ever, finger up my cock .after the ball exam this 70 plus old doctor milked me then jerked me off.

  • #2
    Are you being sarcastic when you say "best exam ever", i hope you are cuz thats pretty messed up
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HJFboxer View Post
      Are you being sarcastic when you say "best exam ever", i hope you are cuz thats pretty messed up
      yes I am sorry bout dat
      Last edited by Batwoman; 03-08-2010, 07:38 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

      Comment


      • #4
        Wtf?
        BPEL - 6.25"
        EG - 5"

        I think that before PE and my improved erections my stats were more like 6 x 4.75.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by glans View Post
          I had the best exam ever, finger up my cock .
          I'm confused by this, what do you mean finger up your cock ?
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by pikki View Post
            Wtf?
            +1 haha WTF?
            Start----------Now-June 2---Short Term-June 27---Long Term
            nbpel- 5.5"---5 5/8"-----------el- 6"----------------------el- 9"
            bpel- 6.25"---6.75"-----------bpel- 7"---------------------fl- 5.5"
            eg- 4.5"-------4.7144"---------eg- 5"----------------------eg- 6"

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm so lost. A 70 year old guy with a degree pushed his finger in your cock, milked you and then jerked you off? ... I guess you don't have to PE today then, he did it for you.
              Started on 03/04/2010
              BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
              Current as of 06/17/2010
              BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

              Comment


              • #8
                That is a common procedure during a comeplete physicle.


                For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

                Comment


                • #9
                  once i was at my docs and he suddenly grabbed my penis, stretched it out, and stuck a piece of wood next to it. this all happened in a matter of about 2 seconds, without my consent. I think i may have been subject to some independent penis size study.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                    once i was at my docs and he suddenly grabbed my penis, stretched it out, and stuck a piece of wood next to it. this all happened in a matter of about 2 seconds, without my consent. I think i may have been subject to some independent penis size study.
                    Are you serious?


                    For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                      once i was at my docs and he suddenly grabbed my penis, stretched it out, and stuck a piece of wood next to it. this all happened in a matter of about 2 seconds, without my consent. I think i may have been subject to some independent penis size study.
                      Epic. Without a warning or anything , hey your penis is now a statistic!
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        swear to god. and i was only 15 or 16 at the time.

                        More weird shit? The piece of wood did not appear to have any numbers on it or anything, though it might have. It all happened so fast and I was just like HUH???

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                          swear to god. and i was only 15 or 16 at the time.

                          More weird shit? The piece of wood did not appear to have any numbers on it or anything, though it might have. It all happened so fast and I was just like HUH???
                          If he didn't tell you (or especially your parents) about that it doesn't sound right.
                          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                          The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                          25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                            That is a common procedure during a comeplete physicle.
                            A doctor jerking someone off doesn't sound like any physical I've ever heard of.
                            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                            The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                            25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by glans View Post
                              Have any of you been milked by a doctor? I had the best exam ever, finger up my cock .after the ball exam this 70 plus old doctor milked me then jerked me off.
                              uhh, NO, and like pikki said, WTF?
                              Originally posted by millia View Post
                              I'm confused by this, what do you mean finger up your cock ?
                              Me too, what on earth do you mean?

                              Originally posted by pikki View Post
                              Wtf?
                              Yes. Ditto. Good grief.

                              Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              A doctor jerking someone off doesn't sound like any physical I've ever heard of.
                              Thank you Big Al, what in the hell is going on in this thread?, I am leaving now!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X