gained a 1/2 but have some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gained a 1/2 but have some questions

I began exercises at the beginning of this year. I have been following JP's beginner routine since that time. My exercise routine is 2 days on 1 day off because it works with my schedule better, its usually hard to find time to sit down and exercise my dick every day of the week. I began the routine not really expecting results at all, but I measured myself today and saw that I went from 6 in (probably just under) to 6 1/2''. Needless to say I am pretty stoked, I never would have thought something like this could work. Anyhow, I have some concerns about penis exercises.
    The first is I notice when I jelq at a high erection percentage (80-90) I usually burst capillaries in my head and they show up as black dots. This kind of scares me because I don't want to cause damage to my piece by consistently damaging the capillaries. I usually jelq at about 50-60% erection, but about once a week I do it at a higher erection level for girth. Should I not jelq at this intensity anymore?
    The second concern is that sometimes I notice its harder for me to get a full and stiff erection. Is this normal? Am I overdoing it?
    The last question is I have begun to do 10-15seconds Uli's at about 60% erection level and 1-2 10 second Uli's at full erection at the end of the routine posted by JP. This hasn't caused me to burst any capillaries like the high intensity jelqs, so is ok if I start these now after two months?

Thanks for any and all replies!

I 'm not a veteran,but I think you should slow down. In almost every success story it is said that "less is more",especially for beginners.
    Since your begin are passed only 2 months,and you are gaining.So why add new exercise?
    In my opinion you should continue with the base exercise,with the same intensity until you will gain. Then you will think about enlarge the ruoutine or adding new exercises.
    And about EQ...PI's are your guide. A law EQ is not a good sign. You should find a balance between good EQ and exercise.

Comment

shitsuyou13, I gained 1/2'' as well, to reach 6.5! Same pinch!
      Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
      Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Shitsuyou the difficulty geting a hard erection is a sign you are overdoing it.
        I suggest you stop doing jelq at a high erection % these are very much a veteran exercise.
        I would also stay away from uli for the time being.

Comment

Hey, just out of curiosity with that 1/2 inch gain is your penis visibily a lot larger? And when you touch it can you notice the difference? Secondly, I'm not sure if you're sexually active with a regular partner, but if so, were they able to notice that there has been a change?

Comment

You must warm up ir order to avoid those red dots. Use a rice sock. Warm it up in the microwaves.
            Started on 8/12/09:
            Initial BPEL: 6,65"
            Initial EG: 5,50"

Measurements on 8/03/10:
            BPEL: 7,10"
            EG: 5,50"

Goal:
            BPEL: 8,00"
            BPEG: 6,00"

Comment

Sounds like you are overdoing it man. Go 2 days on, then one day off; repeat. Never go 5-6 days without a day off, could cause injury brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by low_mo View Post
                Hey, just out of curiosity with that 1/2 inch gain is your penis visibily a lot larger? And when you touch it can you notice the difference? Secondly, I'm not sure if you're sexually active with a regular partner, but if so, were they able to notice that there has been a change?
                It is not visibly a lot larger, but when I hold it, it feels longer.
                And no, I am not sexually active....yet
                Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
                Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Just started this today. I am already a 7 incher guy, but I want thicker girth. An hour of jelqing already added a half inch in length. But I am looking to get a thicker tool. I just think a thicker tool is more impressive than length. Will thickness come along soon? And how often should I work out my meat? One day on one day off, like working out at the the gym? I really did see progress on the first day. I did the Uli, Horse Squeeze, Compressor, and Erect bend. Pretty impressive stuff, saw results immediately. Will the exercises result in permanent enlargement, or is this a lifetime workout? I really just want a thicker tool, I'd like to stretch my partner's fuckholes for more tightness when fucking.

Comment

Hey Godzilla, congrats on starting PE!
                    I want to tell you... to SLOW down!!
                    yes, PE results in permanent enlargement of the penis. but you need to warm up your muscles properly and take your training very slow.
                    you gave your analogy to working out at the gym - its exactly that. You don't see people who are just starting to work out go to the bench and try to bench 300... it will result in an accident early on.
                    It's the same with PE. you take it one weight class at a time and gradually add on more pounds.
                    Don't do ulis, horse squeezes and those other workouts.. they are advanced exercises for PEers with at least 6 months experience.
                    start with some basic warm-up (heat) and do some stretches and jelqs. that is good enough to make you gain early on.
                    Just lookin out for your meat bro, because with those exercises you won't even be able to have sex for a while, let alone permanently.
                    2/3/10:
                    BPEL: 5.25" NBPEL: 5" EG: 4.5" BEG: 4.9"
                    2/25/10:
                    BPEL: 5.5" NBPEL: 5.25" EG: 4.6" BEG: 5"

Short-term Goals:
                    BPEL: 6.25" NBPEL: 6" EG: 5"

Workout Log

Comment

Showtym is right here, and the best system I have seen on here, and which I use (and have seen good results) is to go 2 days on/ 1 day off.

That's what I find to be the best for recovery time.

Comment

I use 2-1 system, it works BUT for myself i have found a loophole on it which is me taking saturday and sunday OFF actually makes me benefit MORE from the week workout. Mainly you wanna start 2-1 and try taking 2 days off at a point if you see benefits then go 3-2 or whichever you find reliable listen to your unit
                        -Gotta cleanse the mind and have peace so my bird can fly high-

Comment

Hmm, good idea axl, this sounds right to me, I guess we all here are trying to figure out the optimal rest time. I see a lot of guys doing
                          5 on/ 2 off and they all seem to like it.

I, however, can feel that my penis wants a day off after two in a row, so I don't think I could ever go that many days in a row.

But I see it all the time, In fact, I think the two most popular routines are 2 on/ 1 off, and 5 on/ 2 off.

Comment

For real my friend, I mean i didnt see results until the middle of last week since i decided to take the weekend off for personal purposes so what IF im 2-1 and decide to get 2 days. If you see improvement after a week then that tells you either you are overworking some and need more days off or that your unit grows more by adding another day or so. I find it quite interesting on my part since my flaccid slowly hanging more and a lil thicker by the week following 2-1, 2-2 what do you think guys?
                            -Gotta cleanse the mind and have peace so my bird can fly high-

Comment

This sounds all on track to me brother, I may try it. I like my 2/1 right now, but if I begin to stretch some day and I feel that "uneasy/uncomfortable/not fully healed yet" feeling, I think I will TOTALLY adopt this practice. It's gotta be good, thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                              X