What is a rotary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a rotary?

So, I recently read about a stretch, and it said while you were stretching, to do rotaries, and frankly, I have no idea what a rotary is, and can't seem to find it anywhere. Can someone enlighten me?
    Current: NBPEL: 5.5"
    EG: 5"
    Goal: NBPEL: 7.25"
    EG: 5.5"

qwerty7,
    circular: describing a circle; moving in a circle...this hopefully should answer your question my friend.
    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

So, if it says I need to stretch it and then do rotaries, I stretch it back and then pull it around in a circle? Thank you bgstick!

Comment

Well, a ROTARY CRANK is a a stretch WHILE your moving your penis in a circular motion. Go to the homepage of the site, look under stretches and there you should find a detailed description of how EXACTLY to do a rotary crank. j

And no problem man! Have you actually started a routine, or is one under construction??

Comment

I have a routine, I'm just looking for more to add to it. I found some stretch on ************* that DLD made up, but the whole rotary thing was confusing me, lol.

Comment

Ahhhh gotcha, well hey, now ya know! You should look at JonPops 90 day routine and DO THAT! Do you keep a progress log??

Comment

No, I don't. I was actually just thinking about starting one tonight, just need to find a ruler or something, lol.

Comment

Well, a ruler isn't the biggest thing you need my friend but obviously needed to take intital measurments and monthly thereafter. You should create one using Microsoft EXCEL. Mine is very detailed containing every single tiny thing that is involved in my PE journey. If your gonna do something, do it right you know!

Sounds like your still abit scattered. I would (in your case) just DO JONPOPS 90 day routine and make a spreadsheet to track your results! Your gonna love it and so will your penis!

Comment

Aright, thanks for the help man.

Comment

bgstick is right, I've recently started as well and I'd recommend JP's routine. Why stress over making a routine when a well proven one is already published? This will allow you to focus and gain, instead of risking over doing it with the routine you're making up. Whatever you do, listen to your dick. It knows best.
                    Started on 03/04/2010
                    BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
                    Current as of 06/17/2010
                    BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

That a boy LOL!! Well said young lad!!

Comment

Originally posted by bgstick18 View Post
                        That a boy LOL!! Well said young lad!!
                        Thanks master, you're one of my inspirations. Keep doing what you do, I'm impressed by how much more involved in the community you are ever since you became a senior member.
                        Started on 03/04/2010
                        BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
                        Current as of 06/17/2010
                        BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

I do rotaries like a propeller, rolfcopter. It's a great dance move if you wear a really high belt.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Originally posted by bgstick18 View Post
                            Well, a ruler isn't the biggest thing you need my friend but obviously needed to take intital measurments and monthly thereafter. You should create one using Microsoft EXCEL. Mine is very detailed containing every single tiny thing that is involved in my PE journey. If your gonna do something, do it right you know!

Sounds like your still abit scattered. I would (in your case) just DO JONPOPS 90 day routine and make a spreadsheet to track your results! Your gonna love it and so will your penis!
                            Mind sharing all the things you keep track of in your spreadsheet?

Comment

The way this post was worded,I thought of a rotary circle that splits a road in different directions! Just saying!
                              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Working...
                              X